Although its a big pink tower, I really enjoyed it there. We stayed there by trading points from a timeshare my parents own. We knew the top floors had been renovated, so upon check-in we wanted to ensure we got an ocean view in a renovated rooms. However, they are renovating all rooms floor by floor and I believe this should be completed in about a year. The rooms are great. Big, modern, clean. The bathroom is huge, the beds are comfortable and the kitchenette has all you need. We loved the pool area and happy hour. To get a discount off of some of our tours we attended a timeshare presentation. They say it will take 90 minutes but it took all morning but we saved $140 each off of a helicopter tour, so it was worth it in the end for me. I wouldn't mind owning a timeshare there but the maintenance fees were ridiculous. The location is great, lots to do in the area, close to Lahaina but you will need a car.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Booking.com, HotelsClick, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Ka'anapali Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ka`Anapali Beach Club Hotel Maui
- Ka Anapali Beach Hotel
- Ka Anapali Beach Resort
- Embassy Suites Maui Hawaii
- Kaanapali Beach Club Maui
- Ka'Anapali Beach Club Maui, Hawaii