We traded 2 weeks at a Gorgeous resort in Playa Del Carmen, so we were a bit disppointed. We arrived very late one evening and were given a terrible room on the back side. Given the resort we traded from and we did this a year in advance, we were not happy. We did complain and were moved to a high floor with southly ocean views 4 days later, not close to ocean front (held for the owners we were told), but a very nice ocean view. The room was recently renovated, it was beautiful, and the view was grand. The facility as a whole however is old and worn. It's adequate and OK, but we expected more. More plantings around the palm trees would help to break up all the concrete!!! The gym was way too small, had to wait for equipment. The pools were nice, same with the beach, just not lots of room. Love the location. The bar was so so, we ended up strolling down the beach to Dukes several times. not sure if we would come back, maybe. The Westin down the beach is MUCH nicer, not sure we can trade into that one. The food was pretty good.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Ka'anapali Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ka`Anapali Beach Club Hotel Maui
- Ka Anapali Beach Hotel
- Ka Anapali Beach Resort
- Embassy Suites Maui Hawaii
- Kaanapali Beach Club Maui
- Ka'Anapali Beach Club Maui, Hawaii