We have just returned from Hawaii and I would like to comment on the Ka'anapali Beach Club where we stayed for 5 nights. As an owner and this being the first time we have had the opportunity to use our Time Share, the overall experience was a GREAT ONE!!! Upon arrival we were put in the capable hands of Elvis, He is a definite bonus to the check-in staff. Always smiling and so pleasant. As our room wasn't ready when we arrived, they stored our suitcases for us and as soon as it was ready they texted us...so in the meantime we were free to go and roam around and check things out. Which was cool with us!! We had an older corner room, but we had the most spectacular view! We were told by staff, who we always found very friendly, courteous and extremely helpful that they are doing renovations, but we never heard any of it.
They have some great activities going on during the day and some evenings also. That was fun! We did the breakfast buffet, dining by the pool and Maui pizza....all were very good.
Luv'd the fact that you can walk right out of the resort and unto the beach and into the ocean.
Would we stay here again....YOU BET!! Already looking forward to our next trip back!!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ka'anapali Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ka`Anapali Beach Club Hotel Maui
- Ka Anapali Beach Hotel
- Ka Anapali Beach Resort
- Embassy Suites Maui Hawaii
- Kaanapali Beach Club Maui
- Ka'Anapali Beach Club Maui, Hawaii