We stayed here on a timeshare exchange for 5 nights, and were very surprised by how well the place was run, the friendly staff, the pool and grounds. It's an older property in excellent condition with a large maintenance crew. The pool is our favorite on Maui, and literally steps from the beach. Our unit overlooked the pool (south) which was great, though not as quiet as facing another direction. It was remodeled, clean, and spacious. I believe the category was 1-bedroom ocean view deluxe. The kitchen had everything but a stove/oven, oddly enough (you can cook with the microwave or electric frying pan).
Dining on the property was limited. Buffet-only breakfast (average), plus the casual outdoor bar and grill for lunch or dinner. The dinner dining room had closed. No room service and limited pool drink service.
A lively welcoming atmosphere, but not pretentious or exclusive. We'd gladly return.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Ka'anapali Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ka`Anapali Beach Club Hotel Maui
- Ka Anapali Beach Hotel
- Ka Anapali Beach Resort
- Embassy Suites Maui Hawaii
- Kaanapali Beach Club Maui
- Ka'Anapali Beach Club Maui, Hawaii