“Be ready to be wowed!” 4 of 5 stars

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Be ready to be wowed!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Excellent tour, definitely a great way to see the beauties of the island! It was a little rainy when we went and there was a lot of reflection in the windows, so unfortunately the pics didn't turn out all that good. Other than that, a smooth ride and I would highly recommend doing a helicopter tour!

Visited July 2013

Springfield, Missouri
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Birds eye view of magnificent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

My wife and I cruised on Princess cruise lines Ocean Princess from the South Pacific to Hawaii for our babymoon last year. For our excursion in Kauai we opted for the helicopter tour. My wife and I had never been on a helicopter before so we(meaning me) had some apprehension going with her being 6 months pregnant. The ride was smooth as can be and I am so glad we did it. You truly get a different appreciation for the beauty of the island from above. Definitely recommend a helicopter tour of this island. I'd recommend Blue Hawaiian tours specifically. We had paid for a DVD of the tour but forgot to pick it up(I will attribute this to sympathetic pregnancy brain). I called them about a month later and they went ahead and sent us our copy. Very impressed by this level of customer service.

Visited July 2012
London, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Helicopter Tours over Volcano”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

This is a fantastic trip, This volcano has been active for 30 years and is still going strong we flew through the Vog over lava tubes to the ocean where you see the lava go into the sea. The flight was about 50 minutes and very interesting this is an unforgettable trip they provide Bose headphones to reduce the noise from the Helicopter you can also purchase a DVD but if youre from England you will have to get the DVD converted to our region

Visited May 2013
Birmingham, Alabama
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Awesome view”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

A must do! Taking the ride was awesome. The views of the island were unbelievable. The waterfalls were the best. A must do if you visit this island. The service was good - very good pilot. Gave lots of info.

Visited June 2012
Toronto
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Awesome Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Nathan did a great job piloting the Helicopter - and providing a great overview of the sights --the Helicopter is quite roomy, seats 5 passengers, with excellent views....the flight itself was very smooth so don't worry about riding in a Helicopter......They also provide Bose head phones to reduce the noise and the landscape of the Kauai island and Napali coastline was quite amazing -- I would highly recommend the tour.....

Visited April 2013