We chose Marriott's Kauai Lagoons- Kalanipu'u as our home away from home. It was a little on the secluded side but I certainly didn't mind it. Isn't that the point when you're on your honeymoon? My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay here during our week long stay in Kauai. Our 2-bedroom villa had everything you could possibly need to live comfortably; a full-sized kitchen completely equipped with top-of-the-line appliances, a spacious living room with plenty of seating and a large LCD tv, king sized beds, walk-in showers, and a full-sized washer/dryer, which we actually did use to launder our clothes so that all we had to do was unpack when we got home ;)
Perks of Kalanipu'u:
- free wi-fi throughout the entire property
- plentiful (and free) parking
- business center
- complimentary beach chair rentals (we didn't take advantage of this though)
- Market Place in the lobby
Other reviewers mentioned the helicopters and airplane noise but it wasn't bothersome at all. I probably only heard one helicopter over the course of our stay, but even then it was far away. I heard one airplane taking off and it sounded really close but it was never during late hours.
Mahalo for the memories, Kalanipu'u. Aloha nui loa.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Kauai Lagoons Hotel
- Marriott`s Kauai Lagoons Hotel Kauai
- Marriott's Kauai Lagoons Hawaii
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Marriott's Kauai Lagoons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.