“surf” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 129 Attractions in Kauai
Type: Scenic Drives, Landmarks
Activities: Viewing wildlife, Snorkeling
More attraction details
Owner description: A scenic area offering beautiful beaches and dramatic cliffs.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Springfield, Missouri
14 attraction reviews
“surf”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

Can be wild at times with sets very close together. Breaks both ways. I liked everything about it but was working the whole time

Visited April 2012

Brussels, Belgium
35 attraction reviews
“The walks are amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

I rather take the walk than the expensive helicopter. The internet is filled with birdviews from here anyways. Life is better experienced by foot, with the smells, the other people walking and their reactions, the plants, the animals, the surprise of what happens around the next corner, the joy of getting there when you really feel that you somehow fight for it. The place is amazingly beautiful. The views are stunning both from air as by walking.

Visited April 2012
Kauai, Hawaii
5 attraction reviews
“Highlight of my vacation!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

This was my 3rd time to Kaua'i (my favorite island), and my 4th time to Na Pali coast(twice on my first trip). I have hiked the trail, done the helicopter, and taken the boat tours twice. My wife and I agreed the boat was probably the best bang for the buck (5 hour tour vs 1 hour heli ride) as well as the most impressive way to view the coastline. The first time we went on a boat we went with a large catamaran, I have since forgotten the company name...We departed from Port Allen and it was a nice trip but we had no idea what we were missing until we went again. On our last trip we went with a much smaller boat, company was Na Pali Experience? Their smaller boat was able to get into all of the different sea caves which ended up being the highlight of our vacation. It reminded us a lot of a Disneyworld adventure ride, very wild! Highly recommended...We snorkeled at a completely different area from the big boats, 10x better location. My wife really loved the dolphin show, we took the morning trip. No matter how you see this coast, make sure you get it done...Easily one of the most spectacular things I have ever seen. Happy Traveling!

Visited February 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
3 attraction reviews
“A Must See!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

You must take the Blue Dolphin tour. Its a Na Pali party cruise! There's no better than seeing the epic coastal views, whales and dolphins!

Visited March 2013
Atlanta, GA
28 attraction reviews
“Awesome Views!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Our Na Pali Coast experience was experienced by a Blue Hawaiian helicopter tour and the views were absolutely stunning and unforgettable. Not only did we tour the Na Pali Coast, but we were flown into and over the Royal Hawaiian burial canyon, an area that is forbidden to non-Hawaiians by land access.

Visited January 2013