“This is a great place to stay while visiting Six Flags. It...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Six Flags Austell

You added Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Six Flags Austell to your Saves list
Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Six Flags Austell
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   65 South Service Road, I-20 Exit 46 or 47/6 Flags Dr, Austell, GA 30168   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Summer Sale Save 25%
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Austell

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

Rude staff and ownership. There was food on the floor behind our chair. When we discovered it and called the front desk, we were told it was too late for anyone to come up and do anything about it. When we persisted, we were offered a move to a different room. When we refused because our kids had already had baths and were settling into bed, we were basically told to deal with it. I hung up on the woman and she came upstairs shortly thereafter. She was rude and never apologized for the inconvenience. We were not offered any sort of discount or compensation of any kind. I contacted the customer service hotline to complain and was never contacted by management or the owner. I will never stay there again!

• Stayed July 2013
Anchorage, Alaska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

After receiving advice from people on TRIP ADVISOR about how far this hotel was from everything I decided that being a little ways from everything was not relevant to me and my son. We are both adventurous and like to explore, I had no idea how right I was.
He arrived first and checked in, he told me that it was a nice place and everyone was helpful, checking in was no problem. We had some problems with the electronic keys but they were always taken care of immediately and seems to be common with this kind of key, no big deal.
When I arrived they were friendly to me at all times. The pool was not yet open, I found out later that it was not them but the state that kept it closed (they needed an inspection and it was not yet done),Six Flags was also not yet open. We did what we do, we went exploring and found it was not as far from things as we thought it would be.
The breakfast they served was good, the coffee was quite good and refilled when empty so there was always coffee made or being made (probably because we kept filling out travel containers with it.
We ask where to eat and they gave us suggestions (they were SO right) I will try to review the Olive Tree when done here, YUM!
OK enough rambling!
Wyndham Six Flags hotel was clean, the beds comfortable, the breakfast was good, The coffee very good, and the staff was above average. Six flag does not open until the end of march, the pools don't open until the end of march but there is plenty to do while waiting in and around Austell Ga. I would go again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is the best location for Six Flags. However the bed was awful. Wife and I both woke up with sore backs and necks. The hotel is your standard off the highway hotel. Nothing really exciting. It has some signs of aging to it and I've also seen cleaner bathrooms. However if you goal is Six Flags then this would be the spot. Just don't plant on a comfortable nights sleep. I think it's due to the age of the furniture as both the bed and sofa seemed dated.

• Stayed August 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Austell
Econo Lodge At Six Flags
Hampton Inn & Suites ATL-Six Flags
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta West/Lithia Springs
Sleep Inn at Six Flags
Sleep Inn at Six Flags
#4 of 9 in Austell
3.0 of 5 stars 66 reviews
Holiday Inn Express Atlanta West - Theme Park Area
Holiday Inn Express Atlanta West...
#3 of 11 in Lithia Springs
4.0 of 5 stars 37 reviews
Quality Inn & Suites at Six Flags

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Six Flags Austell? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Six Flags Austell

Address: 65 South Service Road, I-20 Exit 46 or 47/6 Flags Dr, Austell, GA 30168
Location: United States > Georgia > Austell
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Austell
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Six Flags Austell 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Venere, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Six Flags Austell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate Inn Atlanta At Six Flags Hotel Austell
Wingate Inn Atlanta At 6 Flags
Wingate Hotel Austell
Wingate Hotel Atlanta

If you own or manage Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Six Flags Austell, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.