“Good hotel, desk clerk recommended several places to eat at...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Six Flags Austell

You added Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Six Flags Austell to your Saves list
Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Six Flags Austell
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   65 South Service Road, I-20 Exit 46 or 47/6 Flags Dr, Austell, GA 30168   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Austell
Hartwell
“Good hotel, desk clerk recommended several places to eat at...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Good hotel, desk clerk recommended several places to eat at and delivery service, and also pointed out places that would not be of good standards, her recommendations was very good. Check out was a breeze, will return to this hotel again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

My family and I came on 7/20/13 and we came for the sixflags. We are from Memphis so this my 1st coming to sixflags, the moment we got there couldn't find hotel. Mr. Eddie direct us there. Mr.Eddie show nothing but great hospitality my entire stay. Thanks Mr.Eddie. for everything. Also the man that check me in room129 you where great to, you made sure my t.v. work. Thanks for you coming so quickly. I save the best for last Ms.Brigdet did a wonderful job with my 129!!!!!! Am a Head Supervisor in Memphis and Ms. Brigdet done a great job, my stay was very comfortable. Breakfast was great, my boys love the gameroom and the pool. The only concern I had was some of the equipment in fitness room didn't work. Thanks for A GREAT STAY

• Stayed July 2013

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Six Flags Austell? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Six Flags Austell

Address: 65 South Service Road, I-20 Exit 46 or 47/6 Flags Dr, Austell, GA 30168
Location: United States > Georgia > Austell
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Austell
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Six Flags Austell 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Six Flags Austell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate Inn Atlanta At 6 Flags
Wingate Inn Atlanta At Six Flags Hotel Austell
Wingate Hotel Austell
Wingate Hotel Atlanta

If you own or manage Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Six Flags Austell, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.