“Recent stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Six Flags Austell

You added Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Six Flags Austell to your Saves list
Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Six Flags Austell
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   65 South Service Road, I-20 Exit 46 or 47/6 Flags Dr, Austell, GA 30168   |
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Austell

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Las Vegas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

This hotel is in a very remote location except for the Six Flags nearby. The facility was adequate. I had multiple challenges with my room key, which I could only use one time because after every use, it decoded. No, I don't keep my key next to my phone or any other electronic device - I know better than this. What's worse, is the people at the front desk refused to own that the door lock or their key system was faulty. Also, the WIFI didn't work 50% of the time i was there. I would look for another location unless you're going to Six Flags - then it's a good location, but you'll have to travel to get food.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

San Antonio
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

Stayed at this hotel in January 2013. Wasn't what I expected at all considering this was a Wyndham property . The weeked we stayed here there was a band competion going on in Atlanta so the hotel was booked with alot of high school/college band students. They must of partied all night. The music and noise was so loud you would of thought you were at the club. Wonder 2:00 am. The rest of the stay was alright ,since we stayed gone most of the time. We found a bed bug in the bed the morning prior to checking out. My husband collected the bug in a cup to show the clerk. She said, it wasn't a bed bug it was a tick. Either way there shouldn't be bugs in the bed our in the rooms. The clerk thanked us and said she will call someone to spray.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Fairhope
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Had reserved a suite weeks in advance for 3 adults and a small child. Asked for a crib to be available since we would be arriving late in the evening. Arrived to be handed at the front desk a MUCH less than acceptable playpen-type of crib that we would never have placed a baby into. Might not have been soiled, but too close to being so for my comfort. Keys to the rooms that were reserved for us were not functioning. We were shown to another. Thought we were okay just to find the tv wasn't working. Shown to the third "upgrade" suite. Okay, upgrade has a door to the bedroom. Whee. Oh, and a jacuzzi tub that would have taken all night to get enough from the slow dribble of hot water to fill it over the jets. Water saver I suppose, but gave up on the hot bath. Grounds in the coffee, and I mean, a LOT of grounds in the coffee, two mornings in a row. Not a super great experience and definitely not worth the extra money to stay close to the park. Day time managers very good, but evening managers would rather not work. Will certainly try their competitors next time.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Six Flags Austell? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Six Flags Austell

Address: 65 South Service Road, I-20 Exit 46 or 47/6 Flags Dr, Austell, GA 30168
Location: United States > Georgia > Austell
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Austell
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Six Flags Austell 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Six Flags Austell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate Inn Atlanta At 6 Flags
Wingate Inn Atlanta At Six Flags Hotel Austell
Wingate Hotel Austell
Wingate Hotel Atlanta

If you own or manage Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Six Flags Austell, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.