“Great Place To Stay!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Six Flags Austell

Save Saved
You added Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Six Flags Austell to your Saves list
Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Six Flags Austell
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   65 South Service Road, I-20 Exit 46 or 47/6 Flags Dr, Austell, GA 30168   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #1 of 9 hotels in Austell
“Great Place To Stay!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

I stayed there overnight while visiting six flags. Very convenient, walking distance. The room was very clean, very soft pillows and very spacious for 3 people. It is off season so the hotel was quiet, great breakfast especially the waffles and the fitness center, business center and arcade were a plus. Even has an ATM in the lobby. The staff were okay, the lady at the front desk seemed a little distracted on her cell phone and afterwards told me it was her daughter on the phone. Other than that, I would definitely recommend this hotel and stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013

253 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Spartanburg, South Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed one night at the Wingate while attending 6 flags. Overall the hotel was average, however the customer service was a little lacking. One issue we had was there was no blanket in the room for the pull out bed. I called the front desk and was told that If I wanted a blanket I would need to come down and get it. I am an elite platinum member with Marriott so I guess I have become accustomed to a different level of service when staying at a property. It is very close to 6 Flags and the kids walked back and forth so what it may have lacked in customer service it made up for it in convenience.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Bloomingdale, Georgia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

Nice rooms, comfortable beds, reasonably priced. The staff are very nice and helpful. Good hot breakfast. Very Convenient to Six Flags - walking distance. This was our second stay here and we will stay again.

Oxon Hill
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

It was a great stay. Everything was nice and the staff was great v they went further and beyond to make our stay a great one. It surely beat the service we had at the hotel down the street.

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Atlantic City, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

We stayed at the Wingate from March 15-17, 2013 after getting away from Savannah. Staff from 7-3 and 3-11 were excellent. They let me know of good places to eat. Thank you for recommending DC PIZZA. Pizza, wings, and breadsticks were great. Would stay at Wingate again, so close to six flags you can walk to it. Very accommodating when I asked for a couple of extra things. Housekeeping was very friendly. I did not ask for service in room but when I asked for things she was very friendly. Breakfast was good and hot. The only negative I have is when I checked in at 12:30 am saturday morning the front desk person was not friendly. Did not show eye contact. He was on the computer playing on it instead of giving me his full attention. Just handed me a paper and did not tell me what was needed. Very unpleasant. Did not tell me what time breakfast was. Did not tell me where the room or where the elevator was. The night shift is the only negative I have. I will return as long as you fix the person that works from 11-7. The employees that are 7-3 and 3-11 are awesome helped in every way they possibly could. They made my stay feel like a true southern hotel.

Room Tip: Great if you are going to six flags or surrounding areas. Very close.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Six Flags Austell? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Six Flags Austell

Address: 65 South Service Road, I-20 Exit 46 or 47/6 Flags Dr, Austell, GA 30168
Location: United States > Georgia > Austell
Ranked #1 of 9 hotels in Austell
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Six Flags Austell 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Six Flags Austell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate Inn Atlanta At 6 Flags
Wingate Inn Atlanta At Six Flags Hotel Austell
Wingate Hotel Austell
Wingate Hotel Atlanta

If you own or manage Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Six Flags Austell, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.