“Maybe for long term stay only” 1 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Ranked #15 of 82 Hotels in Augusta
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Wisconsin, United States
“Maybe for long term stay only”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

Toilet continually ran water, made mention of it to front desk one morning but was not fixed. Air conditioning made loud banging noise whenever it kicked on, waking me up multiple times. Used shampoo and conditioner but was never replaced with new ones during my stay. Blinds overlap so that they can't overlap and will always have a gap, way they were hung in my room gap will always allow sunlight towards the bed. TVs turn on at very high volume level and takes awhile before you can turn it down. Would potentially consider it if I was staying for a long time and the full fridge and stove would come in handy, otherwise will never stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Stephanie W, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Augusta, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Thank you so much for your feedback in regards to your recent stay. We are very disappointed that you were not completely satisfied with your recent stay. We want to assure you that all issues that were brought to our attention will be resolved. Your feedback will improve the future stays of other guests and we thank you for taking the time to help us improve! Thank you again for your feedback.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Bluffton, South Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

I missed writing a review at the time of our visit, but decided best to go back and let people know about our experience. I appreciate Trip Advisor keeping me up to date with independent reviews so here goes. We had reserved a two room/two bath suite nonsmoking. When we arrived, we were told it was a smoking room because that was what we had reserved. I had the reservation confirmation with me that showed nonsmoking, but he said it didn't matter because they didn't have any left. I would have been less annoyed if he hadn't told me my reservation was for smoking when it clearly wasn't. Just admit you messed up/over booked. The room was very worn. The shower didn't work in one of the bathrooms. The carpet was so frayed at the edge by the kitchen area that you stepped on exposed carpet tacks if you weren't careful in your bare feet. The place badly needs updating.

On the positive side, the breakfast was good in the morning and the staff working the breakfast area was very pleasant.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Florida, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

pros: GREAT beds, nice bathroom/sink area with nice shampoo, soap. Decent price. cons: loud a/c unit, suite was smaller than it looked in the online photos. Didn't like the hot breakfast foods on Saturday.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

atlanta, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

Very nice. Staff was good and beds are comfortable. I stay at Homewood Suites many times when I travel and am always pleased with the rooms. The breakfasts are better than other places we stay. It is nice to have dinner and drinks during the work week. It is a great way to relax after a day of business or sight seeing. The rooms are clean and smell fresh.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Evans, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Just wanted to write to say how please I was with how Homewood Suites handled my crazy family, as well as my wife's. Our son's High School graduation brought in several members of our family so we obtained a block of rooms in the Hotel. EVERY member of our family raved about the hotel, the service, and the breakfast. I especially want to thank the staff for how friendly they were to everyone that stayed there. If they needed anything the staff was quick to help. They were good to my 83 year old mother and my 3 year old niece. If you need a place to stay, and you're looking for something that can accommodate folks of all ages this is the place. I believe that all things being equal they surpass their competition in this area for value, location, and service.

Room Tip: Depending on the number of people in your party, nothing beats the two bedroom suite, especially if...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Franklin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I travel to Augusta often, and have always found the Homewood Suites to be a great and relaxing place to stay. Additionally, the staff is superior. Neither of these statements are true of other hotels in the area. I would also add that the near proximity to good food is another plus.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Union, Missouri, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

Good location. Close to most of the important parts of Augusta, near lots of restaurants and major highways. Free dinner and breakfast during the week is definitely a perk. Rooms were excellent in size for the price and well equipped. My only minor complaint is the gym could use a little more in it, but that's a smalllllll nit pick

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Augusta? Share your experiences!