“Excellent stay” 5 of 5 stars

Stay 2+ Nights - Save 20%
Ranked #77 of 82 Hotels in Augusta
“Excellent stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2010

Stayed at this inn while visiting families for the holidays. Staff was helpfull and courteous. The rooms were nice and clean. Brand new flat screen tv's, new bath tubs and sinks. We will definitely come back and stay at this in. I will recommend this hotel to my friends and family.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
Ray P, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn Augusta / Fort Gordon, responded to this review, September 13, 2011
Dear Traveller,

We really appreciate your kind words regarding the service that was provided to you. We certainly look forward to serving you in the future.

Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2010

My wife and I visit augusta and stay at this hotel and they had a great and clean room for us. the housekeeping has excelent and the front desk personel was very nice. Any time in augusta I will stay at this hotel.

I recommend this hotel if you comming to augusta.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Dear Traveller,

Thank You for you kind words. We appreciate the time you took out to write few good words for us. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Cleveland, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2010

4 of us stayed in two rooms during the Masters. We were pleasantly surprised with the motel. The staff was courteous, accomodating, and offered two great restaurant suggestions as well. The rooms were clean and had flat screen tvs, but the overall decor was a bit dated. The showers in both roooms were recently redone. The plumbing on our sink was backwards. They offered a free breakfast that included good coffee, pastries, et al. They also have a computer with internet access for use, which worked out well in printing boarding passes. Overall, this was a fine place to stay for the Masters. Even though the rates were high for this type of place, for Masters week in Augusta it was a good value. We would return.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

It was really nice to hear your kind comments regarding you stay with us during the Masters Tournament. We certainly hope to see you again next year.

sherlee1
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2010

I booked spring savings rate and when I arrived at hotel I was told I had no reservation. He checked reservation book and said no way do you have reservation. I said check the book again, he did and found where I had reserved our reservation but said I put down only 1 person staying, not four. I did not argue but paid the extra $$27.88. It does not seem like a lot of money, but when your on a budget every penny counts.
I then checked our room and found several things wrong. The curtain draw rod was broke, so you could not open, nor shut curtain. There was a hole in bathroom wall. door frame into bathroom was broke so couldn't secure door. Bed was hard as a rock, blankets and sheets would not stay on bed.
After this I went to lobby in day-room and pulled up rates for our hotel for four people, with spring savings and found I was overcharged by $11.20. The clerk was shown the rates and after arguing with us he did refund us the $11.20. Attitude was not friendly. Pool closed due to no inspection.
Breakfast bar was minimal, no fruit

• Stayed April 2010
Dear Traveller,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know your comments regarding your stay with us. We apologize that you experienced some inconveniences during your stay. We have corrected and are still improving our property and invite you to stay with us again soon.

Palm Harbor, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2010

my brother and I stayed here during The Masters. Not too crazy about the extremely inflated price for The Masters but its to be expected...this was one of the best deals during The Masters. The rooms were clean and comfortable and kudos to the shower. All the hot water you needed with a nice Waterpik nozzle...felt great after a day of Augusta National. Overall, I would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with friends
Gainesville,GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2009

I went with my family for few days and we found this place. Confortable, spacious rooms. Nothing wrong. Staff is friendly. I will return to this hotel.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with family
America
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2008

This is for the Americas Best Value Inn on 4324 Belair Frontage Road in Augusta, GA. The room had many faults. The nearest light when you walk in the room didn't work because the outlet didn't work. And the light switch at the door didn't turn on anything. The sink stopper was stuck down in the sink and not attached to the lever. The tile floor in the bathroom was mssing pieces. Also, the towels seemed to have stains as if they weren't clean. And the TV has cable, but it is on an old style TV about 32in and isnt clear at all and has a VHS player. The room was semi clean and I swear I never saw a cleaning staff, I think the guy who was one of the clerks had his wife cleaning the rooms and it wasn't all that good. For instance, I left a coffee package in the sink which was holding the sink stopper up and when I came back in the evening it was still there. The continental breakfast was setup like a Q at someones house. And they didnt restock the food when it was low. Lastly, one of the clerks, not sure his name but worked the night shift had a major attitude. The only good I can say about this hotel is that it had Wi-Fi and about 5 miles from Ft. Gordon. Nonetheless, I highly recommend to never stay here. Spend the extra $10 or whatever and stay somewhere else. However, I would recommend the one on 3023 Washington Road in Augusta, GA. It had a very nice outside appearance so I can only assume it has cleaner rooms and is better.

• Liked — Location from Fort Gordon
  • Disliked — Was not very clean.
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Americas Best Value Inn Augusta / Fort Gordon? Share your experiences!