“Never again” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Medical Center Area

You added Quality Inn Medical Center Area to your Saves list
Quality Inn Medical Center Area
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1455 Walton Way, Augusta, GA 30901 (Formerly Comfort Inn Medical Center)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #23 of 80 Hotels in Augusta
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Never again”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

I stay at roughly 200+ different hotels each year due to my travel schedule and I honestly have no idea how this hotel has any reviews over 2/3 stars. The one positive was the friendly staff but everything else was below standard. Hotel needs a complete renovation and the breakfast was below average for what you usually get at a Choice Hotel property. I spent 25 years living in Miami and the area where this hotel is located, made me think I was in a war zone. If you value your family's safety I would think otherwise unless you have a weapon. As a matter of fact, I'm sure that when Choice Hotels does a audit on this hotel, it will no longer be affiliated with Choice Hotels. This is one Choice Hotel that I will be crossing off my list!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Deepika V, Manager at Quality Inn Medical Center Area, responded to this review, November 29, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write your detailed review and share your experience with the trip advisor readership .After reading your review I was extremely disappointed to learn about recent visit with us. They are certainly are not reflective of the choice Hotels Brand level of service for which we are know and I assure you that this was extraordinary condition . I do apologize and we appreciate your input which is always welcome and helpful to us

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

this was my first trip to states and augusta was d very first place i went.i shud say i was nervous overall and esp bout d kind of accomodation im gonna be in. but to my pleasant surpris i found this inn to be great..,the guys over d desk jeff,ebony...wer very friendly..,since it was my first time i was at their desk askin for help with almost everything and they always helped with it in watever way they could..,the room was very clean and to my surprise i found vrythin working and esp d wifi it was gud..!!! d food was typical american which i had tough time with but they had a lot of varieties so i was like trying one new one a day!!! and last but not d least their manager was very helpful ,very attentive to my requests and overall it was a completely unexpected but very pleasant stay. i wud highly recommend this place to anybody whos new to d town and lukin for a decent place at affordable price.,,GO FOR IT...!!!

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you very much for your Fantastic Review .I am more than pleased to hear of your experience at Quality Inn Medical Center was good .Your kind words of recognition for our staff are truly appreciated .We look forward to having you back soon .
London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

This hotel was ok, however new bed linen is very much needed, upon arriving there was lots of noise going on in the car park and I was thinking that we were going to be having noise all night, but it was ok. The breakfast was very basic, they didn't have any teabags which I thought was strange!! The guy on reception was very pleasant. This is at the budget end of the market so not bad for that, would I stay there again No.

Room Tip: This hotel is in a busy spot.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Deepika V, Manager at Quality Inn Medical Center Area, responded to this review, October 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to comment regarding your stay.I am glad that you enjoyed your visit to the Quality Inn.We are constantly seeking ways in which we can improve, using your comments as a tool to help guide these improvement .Hope to see you soon
savannah ga
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I have had several medical appointments the past several months at MCG. The hotel is a very close to the hospital. that is the only reason why I stay at this hotel. The beds are clean, the hotel needs allot of updating, I was in a smoking room (maybe that is why the furniture is run down). Jeff was the only one that I encountered that new how to be attentive to a guest needs, and really made me fell welcomed after a long drive. Jeff should train the other front desk staff, they could learn allot from him.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your feedback about your stay .We appreciate your kind words and will make sure to forward this to jeff and Management. We look forward to seeing you again in future
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

I was completely impressed by how friendly the staff was to my family. Jeff the night attendant is friendly attentive and very happy to assist. We had come in bc our oldest son who is 4 had an appointment at the children's hospital and we had no idea where to eat we asked where a restaurant was and not only did he tell us but he also printed up directions for us and told us if there was anything else he could do for us to let him know. Then the following day my husband needed to fax some business documents and the lady at the front desk was more than accomodating and they both did everything with a smile. I now know where we will stay in the future when we go back to the children's hospital

• Stayed September 2013
Deepika V, Manager at Quality Inn Medical Center Area, responded to this review, September 8, 2013
We are so glad you choose to stay with us and enjoyed your stay. Thank you very much for your feedback and I will surely pass on your comments to the staff . We hope to see you again in the near future
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I stayed in Augusta for a work visit of a month at MCG, so this inn was good located. The staff was very friendly from the first day until the last. Cleaning services were good.

I stayed in another motel close by first, but that was very dirty and the staff was very unfriendly. So I'm very happy that I moved to this Quality Inn, it immediately felt a lot better!

The pool is not very big, but nice as small entertainment.

I would definitely recommend this Quality Inn to colleagues if they would visit Augusta in the future.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for the great Comment. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and the service of our staff. We hope that you will return soon
Indian Rocks Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

The hotel was a comfortable and an excellent place I was here for a medical treatment and my stay was very pleasant excellent rooms clean bathrooms good and hygienic food. all in all one of the best stay Hotel.

• Stayed July 2013
Deepika V, Manager at Quality Inn Medical Center Area, responded to this review, August 25, 2013
Thank you for posting your review on trip advisor. I am delighted that we were able to deliver exactly what you need . It wiil be a pleasure to welcome you back soon.

Been to Quality Inn Medical Center Area? Share your experiences!