My grandson was in the Burn ICU at The Doctors Hospital, and my husband and I had spent 2 nights in the Days Inn right across from the Hospital entrance thinking it was the only place to stay, and we are not from the Augusta area. We finally ventured out to find something cleaner and nicer to stay in during this terrible time. With limited funds we weren't sure this was possible, but we figured we'd at least ask what the charge was for a room at the Doubletree. The guy at the desk told us they only had one room available, and that they couldn't offer us the special rate from the Doctors Hospital, but I told him our situation, and he promptly got on the phone with his manager, and they were so nice, and put us in a room with a price we could live with. Thank God! It was so nice to walk in to a room that smelled good, and was clean, and we weren't scared to get into bed. What a releif!
I highly recommend Doubletree! The staff was so nice, and everything we needed to make our stay comfortable was provided.
Kudos to all the staff, especially the young man who got us in to the room. We appreciate your help so much!
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Augusta Hotel
- Doubletree By Hilton Augusta Hotel Augusta
- Doubletree Augusta
- Augusta Doubletree
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Augusta is conveniently located near the Augusta Mall and Augusta National Golf Club. Stay at our modern property and enjoy complimentary shuttle service to and from the Augusta Regional Airport. Upon check-in receive a freshly baked chocolate chip cookie! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Augusta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.