We (me, wife, son) stayed overnight at this hotel on our way from Statesboro, GA. I must admit it was the price that attracted us to this hotel given the plethora of options in Augusta. GA. In addition, I though the hotel was a Holiday Inn Express. Nonetheless, I found myself "dreaming of the possibilities" of how this average hotel could be consistently excellent. The staff was a mix of polite, indifferent, professional, and mediocre. The campus conjured images of being robbed to having a fantastic family getaway. If management would invest in the 'details' then this could truly become an excellent option when visiting Augusta. In the meantime given the price, location that gives easy access to the city, and an inviting pool area. I would recommend this hotel for bargain travelers but keep your eye on this location because it could become a highly recommended.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Augusta - Gordon Hwy. Hotel Augusta
- Holiday Inn Augusta - Gordon Hwy. Hotel
- Holiday Inn Augusta
- Augusta Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The excitement of Augusta is at your fingertips when you stay at our hotel near Fort Gordon. Lodging at the nonsmoking Holiday Inn® Augusta - Gordon Hwy hotel puts you near I-520 and I-20. In addition, our free 24-hour shuttle runs within a three-mile radius of the hotel and to and from Augusta Regional Airport (AGS). The fun never ends for our hotel's guests. In Augusta, Georgia, tourists flock to the astounding National Science Center or spend the morning strolling through the world of art at the Morris Museum. And, of course, Augusta is home to the Masters Golf Tournament. Corporate travelers love our location and facilities. You can check in with the office using free Wi-Fi access while in the Business Center. Our flexible 1,200 sq ft of meeting space is ideal for events of up to 150 people. We're located near International Paper, SFC Contract Services, Proctor & Gamble and Fort Gordon. While lodging with us, you'll definitely feel at home with our service and amenities. Our pet-friendly hotel has a veranda overlooking the sparkling outdoor pool and outdoor grills. You can keep up your workout routine in the well-equipped Fitness Center and then get a bite to eat in Ashley's, the in-house restaurant serving classic American cuisine and a free breakfast. Later, have a night cap in Ashley's lobby lounge. "Stay Smart" by booking one of our hotel's rooms in Augusta, Georgia today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Augusta - Gordon Hwy. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.