“Hampton Inn - Augusta, GA” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save Up to 15% Book Early
Ranked #14 of 80 Hotels in Augusta
Atlanta, United States
“Hampton Inn - Augusta, GA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

Check in and check out was excellent. Very nice place to stay was not expensive. You do not hear outside noise in your room. Breakfast was fresh and excellent. Everyone was very pleasant and friendly.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

dprzedecki, General Manager at Hampton Inn Augusta - Washington Road, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Dear Sheila

We wanted to thank you for returning to our hotel and continuing to be a repeat guest. Thank you for completing the satisfaction and loyal tracking survey with Hampton and the Trip Advisor review.

I am glad to hear that we are making the needle into the right direction as we work toward a top 10 ranking in Augusta. We focus a lot of our efforts in making sure that you receive a great check in, a clean room and a good hearty breakfast.

We look forward to having you back and enjoy your weekend.

David Przedecki

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Durham, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Don't let the old exterior fool you. This is a great place to stay. I was very suprise when I entered my suite.... excellent. The lobby was very updated and clean. And the employees went the extra mile to satisfy all expectations. I don't eat eggs with cheese, so they made me some without cheese. Now wasn't that great!

Dear James D....

Thank you taking the time to complete a trip advisor response. We are please to hear that with the age of our facility you see that we have upgraded the hotel to be the best in Augusta. Our goal as a team here is to be in the top 10 in rankings on Trip Advisor.

With your comments, we are moving in the right direction. Thank you chosing to stay here and we look forward to having you back here in Augusta.

Repectfully,
Elizabethton, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

I have been staying at this hotel for years now. It is an older property but is always immaculate, beds are very comfortable, and the staff are the nicest anywhere. The complimentary breakfast is all anyone would want, and the Tuesday, and Wednesday night's Manager's Reception is nice with snacks, and drinks.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

dprzedecki, General Manager at Hampton Inn Augusta - Washington Road, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Dear Savannah51,

Thank you selecting the Hampton Inn Augusta as your place of rest. We appreciate your business and the time you took in completing our survey.

I have reviewed your responses to the Hampton Survey you completed and am pleased to see that we met your expectations. We work diligently to be the cleanest and friendliest in Augusta. Thank you for the generous rating you gave on our service and cleanliness. We put much focus on those areas.

If there is anything we can do better, please don’t hesitate to let me know and we look forward to seeing you again.

United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

I stayed at this hotel and while it is not your typical Hampton (the rooms are accessed from the outside) the hotel is a good spot while you are in Augusta. The staff are wonderful and very friendly and I can't give them high enough marks. The rooms however are old, outdated, and small. My room did not have a refrigerator and the desk chair is probably from the 1980's and very uncomfortable. The room can get humid and needs a de-humidifier to be comfortable in the summer months. So would I stay here again? Probably not if other Hilton brands had rooms available. The Hilton Garden Inn is across the street and would be on my list of hotels to stay in (to stay within the Hilton family). If the Hampton got a facelift and updated rooms I would not hesitate to stay at the Hampton Inn. Again, friendly staff and they have a nice welcome reception on Tuesday and Wednesday. Not many Hampton's welcome their guests this way. Bravo to you for this nice perk!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
dprzedecki, General Manager at Hampton Inn Augusta - Washington Road, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Dear ttdevo22,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a Trip Advisor comment. With every comment we look for ways to better enhance our guest experience here at the Hampton Inn.

I am pleased to hear that our staff here met and exceeded your expectations. We work hard on being the cleanest and friendliest hotel in Augusta. I am sad to here that our rooms failed your expectations. In select room only we do offer a microwave and refigerator as an upgrade. Next time, please request that and we will sure to honor it.

I wish I can do more to our rooms regarding the updates. We renovated our hotel in January of 2012 and are constantly changing the appearance of the room to stay ahead of the pack. If you have any suggestions I would be glad to hear and consider them. There is always room to grow.

Again, thank you for taking the time to submit a comment on Trip Advisor and do give us the opportunity to earn your business.

Lorton, VA, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

We stayed here for a celebration of my mother's 90th birthday for which we had to have a present shipped to the hotel to be sure we had it to give to my mom. The hotel staff was very helpful and not only made sure the package was held for us (it arrived before us) but also called to let us know it had arrived. The beds were very comfortable and the breakfast was great.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

dprzedecki, General Manager at Hampton Inn Augusta - Washington Road, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Dear Stephen W..

Thank you for submitting both a Hampton Survey and Trip Advisor Survey. I review all surveys and take all comments to heart, either good or bad.

I am please to hear that our staff met and exceeded your expectations during your stay. I am proud of how my staff handled your special package for your mothers 90th. That is a huge milestone.

I will share your comment via the Hampton Survey to my team and make changes and adjustments where needed and continue to give the great service that you received and that Hampton Stands for.

We look forward to having you stay with us again and thank you again.

Evans, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

I recently had an unexpected need for some accommodations in the Augusta area and blindly went on a bidding website, named a price and was booked at this Hampton Inn. Don't let the motel facade fool you...this is a very nice place as one will notice upon first entering the lobby. The staff was very friendly and the lobby was very up to date with two large televisions, clean and comfortable seating and a very nice serving area. First thing I noticed was that there was a generous reception set up which included complementary wine/beer as well as a selection of several different appetizers. More than one person in the lobby commented to me on how pleased they were with this unexpected treat. In fact, the appetizers comprised my dinner for the first two nights. The room was very spacious and clean and the king bed was soft and comfortable. The pool area looks very inviting and I loved using the work out room which had a decent variety of equipment and free weights along with a large flat screen TV which was nice. Plus there is a Sauna (surprise) and fresh towels and a water cooler for your work out. You could tell that everything was cleaned regularly and maintained very well. Breakfast in the morning was more than ample and had a great variety of both hot and cold items to chose along with pastry and fresh fruit. You could tell that those preparing the food certainly took pride in their work. If there was only one critique I could have it would be that I wished the evening happy hour was 7 days a week instead of just Tues and Wed. I enjoyed my first night so much and was so impressed that I booked four more and plan on extending my stay for even longer. No need to hotel hop...I have found a great little gem.

Room Tip: If you need a huge room....ask for room 109....it must have been two rooms at one time that were con...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
dprzedecki, General Manager at Hampton Inn Augusta - Washington Road, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Dear Dawg_Fan_69

Thank you for taking the time to complete a trip advisor comment during your down time. We appreciate all comments and look for ways to get better.

Simply WOW and thank you is all I can say about your comments. We are all thrilled to hear that you were Extremely Satisfied with your stay. I wish I could offer the reception daily but I sure you can understand that financially it would be challenging, but things can change.

We are glad to hear that you rebooked with us and please introduce yourself so that we can formally meet.

Lexington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

great place to stay freindly staff great breakfast. Rooms were nice convient to eatires and mall. thanks for being a good place to stay. when i reported the problem to you yall said you would take care of it and i think yall did

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

dprzedecki, General Manager at Hampton Inn Augusta - Washington Road, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Dear Jason S.

I have reviewed your responses toTrip Advsior you completed and am pleased to see that we met your expectations. We work diligently to be the cleanest and friendliest in Augusta. Thank you for the generous rating you gave on our service and cleanliness. We put much focus on those areas.

If there is anything we can do better, please don’t hesitate to let me know.

David Przedecki

Been to Hampton Inn Augusta - Washington Road? Share your experiences!