“Great Staff, Great Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Bed and Breakfast Package
Ranked #7 of 80 Hotels in Augusta
Dallas, Texas
“Great Staff, Great Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

My family and I really enjoyed this hotel. It is beautifully decorated and the staff is wonderful. We decided to try this location after having a bad experience with the management at another Hllton property in Augusta . We were delighted that the Hilton Garden Inn lived up to our expectations, and exceeded them. Great southern hospitality all the way around!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
newport_group, Social Media Specialist at Hilton Garden Inn Augusta GA, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
We're pleased that we were able to make your trip to Augusta more enjoyable and we hope that you will choose to stay with us again the next time you're in the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Augusta, Georgia, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

good selection and quality, great staff, and nice decor. enjoyed the experience and would recommend to anyone for business or personal. i will offer this hotel for friends and family visiting augusta.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for letting us know how much you enjoyed our hotel and we hope to see you again soon!
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

I used rewards points to book my out of state stay for a family members wedding. I forgot my debit card at home, since I was using points and had cash, I figured I was okay. Upon arriving at the hotel to check-in, I was told I needed a card to hold to account for incidental. I was advised the one on file was expired. I explained to the agent I forgot my card home and offered cash for incidentals. I was told I needed a debit card for the $30 hold or I could not be checked-in, no exceptions!! Image my frustration with my kids loaded down with bags at the desk about to be turned away! Fortunately a family member was staying at the hotel and offered his card for the "incidentals". The hotel was fine but the management needs to learn what Customer Service means. Needless to say we missed the wedding that we traveled out of state to attend. Very upset about this situation and will not be staying at this hotel again in life!! It would have been nice to know this information during the reservation process, since I booked it over the phone initially speaking with the hotel, and then being transferred to Hilton honor dept.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

newport_group, Social Media Specialist at Hilton Garden Inn Augusta GA, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences that you were faced with upon check in and we apologize that our policies were not properly communicated with you when you booked your reservation. We have taken the actions to make sure this doesn't happen again and we hope you'll give us a second chance the next time you're in town.
Prosperity, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

This Hilton Garden in in Augusta, Georgia was clean and comfortable. The staff was always friendly, helpful and accomodating. Having a decent restaurant right there in the lobby was very convenient if you don't feel like going out and finding a place to eat after a long day. The hotel is also very easy to get to off of I-20 and very close to just about anything you could want in Augusta.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

newport_group, Social Media Specialist at Hilton Garden Inn Augusta GA, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Thank you for letting us know how much you enjoyed our hotel and staff during your recent stay. We look forward to seeing you again next time you're in the area.
alpharetta, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

I love this property on every level. The staff are friendly and efficient. The rooms are clean and the bathrooms are too. THe location is across from a Starbucks so how can you beat that! It's easy access to and from the interstate.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We're pleased to hear that our location and hotel proved to be exactly what you were looking for!
Chicago, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

From the start of the whole booking process, everyone that I spoke with an encountered was incredible, friendly and went above and beyond to make our stay in Augusta an enjoyable one. We were almost family. The rooms are spacious, comfortable, modern, and very enjoyable. The facilities are just right; not far from "downtown" (I'm from Chicago, so our downtowns differ) And the staff was amazing! Thank you Lizzie, Ryan, Jennifer and the rest of the team! I don't know when I'll be back in Augusta, but if I do undoubtedly know where I'll be staying!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

newport_group, Social Media Specialist at Hilton Garden Inn Augusta GA, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how accommodating our hotel and staff were during your stay. We hope that your travels will bring you back again soon!
Pawleys Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

This is a great hotel with excellent service and handicapped accommodations. Accessible room was close to elevator, had plenty of space to move around, and a very large bath with well designed shower. The staff are very friendly and helpful and the breakfast is outstanding. A definite winner!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

newport_group, Social Media Specialist at Hilton Garden Inn Augusta GA, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Thank you taking the time to let us know how much you loved our property and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Augusta GA? Share your experiences!