“Great stay - Very nice rooms!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #5 of 79 hotels in Augusta
Tampa, Florida
“Great stay - Very nice rooms!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2011

We stayed here for 3 nights and I must say that the service has not diminished one bit since the last time we stayed here about 3 years ago. The rooms are very well maintained. We had a problem and someone was there to fix it within minutes. Our two bedroom suite was well furnished and did not give you the feeling of being in a hotel room. I must compliment the staff for keeping this hotel in the shape that it is in! Job well done!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Betty C, Public Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Augusta, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you so much for taking the time to Write us a review, We truly do love hearing from each and everyone of our guests. The Leading Locker is the newest amenity we have to offer our guests. Its always nice to use things like a crock-pot without having to go out and buy it. Once you check into Candlewood Suites all the amenities are free! We are go glad you found our room clean and and the A/C kept you cool on our hot summer days! We are always trying to upgrade things for our valued guest. Great hotels guest love is our policy. Thank you once again for sharing your opinion on our hotel and look forward to seeing you again if your ever traveling in Augusta.
Christina Bishop
Public Relations

113 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Valdosta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2011 via mobile

This hotell has wonderful service and is very nicely kept. The hotel staff were promt to clean your room at the times prearranged due to pet in suite.
The only drawback for our family was the only thing w/ in walking distance was waffle house and we would have liked it to be closer to shopping and restaurants.
We left the unbelievablely horrible Staybridge Suites in this town to stay here and it was marvelous.

• Stayed January 2011
Lewiston, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2011

Very friendly staff and great customer service. It is ideally located within minutes of major shopping stores and restaurants. Rooms are very clean and equipped with refridgerator, stove, dishwasher, microwave and very comfortable bedding. Washers and driers are available at no additional cost along with free internet service and free daily newspapers. There are over 100 TV stations provided which includes 45 music channels and 7 HBO channels at no charge. This place also provides a gym with True Performance state of the art equipment which I didn't expect and a nice amenity to have available for those interested. I had a pleasurable stay and I will definitely come back.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Fayetteville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2011

I was in Augusta for only one night and a friend of mine told me to check out Candlewood Suites. It was great. Everything I needed was in the room (refrigerator, stove, pantry, etc.). It also included a large work style desk for anything i had to get done, plus two flatscreen tv's. At the check in counter they also provided a bevy of complimentary DVD's of movies, ranging from old to present, horror to comedy. The beds were extremeyl comfortable and the bathrooms large and luxurious. I highly recommend these suites to anybody.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Holmfirth
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2011

We stayed just one night whilst traveling from Atlanta to Savannah. Being a golfer I needed to visit Augusta to see where the Masters is held. Not sure why you would visit Augusta otherwise
We had picked this hotel because of good reports from Tripadvisor but were somewhat disappointed. The adjacent motorway (freeway) was very noisy and we changed rooms to one at the rear which was better. The rooms are somewhat dated and drab, The A/C was very noisy and we could not have it on whilst in the room
The staff were very friendly and helpful and the free DVD library was very good when you know how dire American TV can be.
The highlight of our trip to Augusta was eating at Frog Hollow Tavern which was superb.

Room Tip: Make sure you are the back away from the road.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Akron, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2011

I had to choose a hotel recently (my stay was in Sept of 2011) from a list that my company provided me. Needless to say I wasn't looking forward to what the company was shoving down my throat. However this hotel was a HUGE surprise. I loved the room. It doesn't even feel like a hotel room. It feels like a living room and kitchen with a bed. Everything was clean. There was a coffee maker, a full fridge, a nice plasma TV. It was quiet. The neighborhood was good. But the best thing was the service. My Dumb@$$ left my cell phone and my electronic cigarettes in the room. I didn't realize until i was on the plane back to ohio that i had left all that there. So needless to say i had to call Candlewood up and find out what they could do. Well, they responded by taking care of everything. They had already found the phone etc. and all i had to do was give them my address. 3 days later i had my phone back. Free of Charge (through USPS). This place really is amazing.

Room Tip: I stayed on the second floor by the stairs that lead to the exit out the back. If your a smoker it...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
birmingham, al
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2011

I stayed at the Candlewood in early October for business. It is a newer hotel with nice rooms and a kitchenette. I admit I did not take advantage of the kitchenette aside from the refrigerator and ice maker. The property if off the highway and near some apartments. Free wifi is nice too!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business

Been to Candlewood Suites Augusta? Share your experiences!