“don't know” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Value Place Augusta (North)

and 1 more site!
You added Value Place Augusta (North) to your Saves list
Value Place Augusta (North)
2995 Riverwatch Parkway, I-20 & Riverwatch Parkway (exit 200), Augusta, GA 30907   |
Ranked #49 of 79 Hotels in Augusta
Hiawassee, Georgia
“don't know”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

I've been here one week and a day. Don't know if I'm going to continue to stay at this one. The water pressure is weak and the lights are dim and they have the haier TV's in the room. It really needs to be updated. The last Value Place was wonderful. Flat screen TV's, large microwave, brightly lit rooms and the water pressure up to par. This one on Riverwatch parkway is next to the last resort. I had to get the defense spray for the roach I saw. The first time was on my second day there. I sprayed the room from corner to corner, under the bed, behind and under the refrigerator. If I see just one more of these damn things, when rent is up, I'm outta there! Besides, watching the tv is putting a strain on my eyes.
Bring your bug spray when you come here and take your clothes out the a real laundry matt.

No qualms with the staff though. They are pretty nice!

Room Tip: If you can afford it, go to the quality in or candlewood. Much nicer but pricey!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Families
Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Grandville, Michigan
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2009

Possibly the least comfortable hotel that I have ever stayed in but at the price what did I expect. The bed consisted of plywood with a thin single mattress. The water pressure was weak, the water not hot and the lights dim, all to save costs I'm sure. The construction was very cheap and the hot/cold water was reversed in the kitchen. The front desk is only open from 7 AM to 6 PM so if you work long hours forget about seeing them often if you need something. Things like this are expected at an extremely cheap long stay hotel but you get very little at this hotel. Internet was $10 a week and did not work for the first two nights. If you want fresh towels you pay $1 a day and housekeeping is once every two weeks which is a long time in between cleanings. When you check in bring your own tp, they don't even give you a roll to start out! The room smelled and even the non smoking floor smelled like smoke. I was debating to move out or not and the deciding factor was they did not have FOX news, some things you just can't live without.

A few good points, the air worked well and I felt relatively secure in the room. The location is also nice and better than being on Washington rd.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business
mBeauty1, Regional Manager at Value Place Augusta (North), responded to this review, March 1, 2010
I have been the manager at this hotel since June 2007. I became the regional manager in March of 2009. Augusta Riverwatch has been a pinnacle since the property opened in August of 2007. We have a clean standard that Value Place requires us to abide by to brand standard. We are an extended stay hotel that offers studio rooms at a affordable rate. Because we are different from a nightly rate hotel we do not charge a guest for extra amenities. Studio rooms have a full kitchen where a guest can cook and a full size refrigerator. We clean rooms Bi weekly allowing our guests to have some privacy. We pride ourselves in offering a safe and clean enviroment for people coming to the Augusta area. We have 24 hour security and cameras on property. We have a laundry room that is open 24 hours a day.Guests can have internet for an additional fee,you only pay for what you want. In todays economy cost is important, finding a place that feels like home knowing you are safe and secure is what Value Place is all about. We want to be your home away from home. Come to Augusta Riverwatch and experience a safe and clean property that makes you feel like your part of our family.

Been to Value Place Augusta (North)? Share your experiences!