You added Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Augusta/Garden City to your Saves list
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Augusta/Garden City
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2562 Center West Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909-2165 (Formerly Best Western)   |
Hotel virtual tour
Ranked #21 of 82 Hotels in Augusta
“You Gotta Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012 via mobile

My Favorite BW location in Georgia.
The location is great
A lot of restaurants, shops etc in area
Nice riverfront park 5 miles away
Hotel staff is great
Very friendly
Rooms are clean
The most important part is that the bed is comfortable and yes it is, wish I had one at home this comfy.

• Stayed December 2012
shahjasmines, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Augusta/Garden City, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
We are humbled by your great comments and your views of the Best Western. Thank you for these wonderful comments and for taking the time to share this valuable feedback on our Best Western with TripAdvisor.. We are grateful for your wonderful feedback about our rooms and outstanding team, we strive to ensure our guests feels right at home with us and we are so pleased you found our team, food, service and rooms to be accommodating. I hope you will continue to allow my colleagues and I the opportunity to create an incredible hotel stay for you in our Best Western in the future.

Shah Jasmine

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Columbia, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

The hotel and room were not only clean but they smelled clean. The bathroom was exceptionally clean. The desk clerk. Evelyn went out of her way to be accommodating. She was very pleasant to deal with and I would use this hotel again.

Room Tip: I can't tell anything about this as I didn't see any other room.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
shahjasmines, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Augusta/Garden City, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Thank You so very much for your response. We are happpy that you had an enjyable stay at our hotel.
We look forward to serving you when you are next timein Augusta

Thanks once again

Jasmine Shah
Weston, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

My family stayed the weekend before my daughter's Army AIT started @ FT Gordon. We found the hotel on our Garmin & called as we were on our way there. Mike checked us in, he was very welcoming and right away got us settled in our suite. Evelyn was there @ the front desk in the am she went out of her way to make our stay great. We worried about nothing that weekend because of Mike & Evelyn. The room was very clean got extra pillows & blanket immedately. The breakfast was great. We got to just enjoy our daughter. I recommend staying there very highly. Thank you Evelyn it was great to meet someone who cared so much about doing a great job!!

Room Tip: The suites are great & very affordable
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
shahjasmines, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Augusta/Garden City, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Thank you for these wonderful comments and for taking the time to share this valuable feedback on our hotel with TripAdvisor. We are grateful for your wonderful response. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with our team, and felt welcomed by the staff especially Evelyn and Mike, what a great team! Thank you for noticing their efforts. We really appreciate all the nice comments and will be sure to share this with my Employees. “Excellence is the unlimited ability to improve the quality of what you have to offer”. All the departments and every individual in this hotel have the most wonderful attitude and commitment to excellence. Thank you for staying with us.

Jasmine Shah
Lakeland, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Pros: The cost was only $64/night
The room was clean
The room was quiet
Evelyn was very sweet and friendly

Cons: The bedding and furnishings seem old
Beds were very bouncy and notvery comfortable
The elevator was slow and very rickety
The continental breakfast was very limiting.
Check in was a problem because someone I was traveling with had booked on Hotels.com and they did not have it in their system- then had to search through a huge stack of papers to try and find it- they need a better system!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
shahjasmines, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Augusta/Garden City, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Thank you for staying with us. We have upgraded our breakfast. So now we offer enhance breakfast.
Please do visit us next time you are in Augusta ga

Columbia, South Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Ok...Check in was fast and easy...room was very nice and bed extra soft (4 PILLOWS!)...had a perfect nights sleep and I don't sleep well when I'm on the road traveling! In the morning I was greeted to a smiling...very happy young lady...I called her AM Evelyn :0) We talked like we knew one another for years...as I left she told me "Thanks for staying with us...hope to see you again soon and you be careful on that road!"...I will return...and hopefully I will get to laugh with AM Evelyn once again!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
shahjasmines, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Augusta/Garden City, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
Thank You very much for your review. We really appreciate that you enjoyed the stay at our hotel

Laurinburg, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay here and Evelyn was very friendly to all of us that went and treated us like family. We want to thank her for her kindness and wonderful hopitality that she showed to us...Thanks Evelyn for everything

The Locklears (Roberts Co.)

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Thank You very much. We really are happy that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel.

unknown
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

I recently did the 1/2 iron man in Augusta 2012 great breakfast, and staff but my only complaint is that i ask if i could come back later to shower and check out after doing 70.3 miles of endurance race. Only to be told that there was another event coming in on a Sunday night. I came back around 5 p.m to pick up my other car and to see if it was true, I was shock to see most of the rooms were with there lights out. and 7 cars out in the front. i would not recommend this hotel to NO ONE if your doing Iron man Augusta you gotta drive home stinky, and sweaty.

Room Tip: ask not to be put next to ice machine!!!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
shahjasmines, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Augusta/Garden City, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
We are sorry that you could not come and shower once you checked out of the hotel. But we are happy that there was no other issue with your stay.
We had a group reservation on sunday and we had to have rooms ready for them. They all check in at 7pm. Our housekeeping staff leaves at 4pm. SO we had to have rooms ready before 4pm.

Shah Jssmine