“Great Place To Stay in Augusta - Jeffrey Spires” 4 of 5 stars

Savannah Suites Augusta
1.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3421 Wrightsboro Rd, Augusta, GA 30907   |
Ranked #19 of 80 Hotels in Augusta
Augusta, Georgia
“Great Place To Stay in Augusta - Jeffrey Spires”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

Have been living here for about 4 months and the Maid service is great. Never have to worry
about having clean linens or towels. Convenient to Augusta Mall, Resturants and grocery stores. Has decent cooking stove top and micro wave so was able to save a lot of money by cooking in and not having to eat out. Also, they have camera's on the parking lot so great security and never have to worry about my ride. Would recommend to anyone for short or long term place to stay and the price is great.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Love the ability to save money by cooking my own meals, ample closet space for one, bathroom is a nice size, and staff is very professional. Enjoying my stay! Will look for Savannah Suites wherever I travel to and recommend to my family and friends when they travel. I hope there will be other locations when I vacation later in the year.

• Stayed June 2013
Stone Mountain, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

I had a great experience at this place. I was working out of town over an extended period of time so it was my home away from home. The services were excellent. It was always quiet, and security was good. If you needed anything they responded quickly, and always with a smile.

Room Tip: third floor is the best
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Reno, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Stayed Sunday-Thursday, in late April, 2013, so can't speak for the weekend. My stay was very quiet with no noise from other guests. Hotel is located on busy street but situated so that there's little or no traffic noise. Waffle House restaurant (my favorite when in the south) steps from hotel as were other fast food joints. Starbucks directly across the street but watch for traffic as rednecks apparently hate pedestrians. Kroger grocery store steps away also. Conveniently located near Augusta main YMCA which is a fine gym and kept me feeling good. Housekeeping staff kept my room clean and tidy everyday. I booked thru Hotels.com with no problems.

Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Highland MI
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

There was mold in room. There was gaps in the door for bugs and who knows what else to crawl in. It smelled, the walls were paper thin, the bathroom wall had hugh holes next to the floor and the bed spread had holes in it. Talked to the manager and he was going to look at it the next day. I had a 2 night reservation and walked away from the second night. I didn't expect much but still had paid over $200.00 a night during the Master's but this is the worse place I have ever stayed in. DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THE WORD SUITE, it's not a suite. It's a room with a 2 burner stove and fridge. This is a room that probably goes for $29.00 a night or is a place that rents by the week for those that are down and out. Don't know who wrote these other reviews, probably their own staff. This was booked through Expedia and they gave me a full refund even though the hotel wouldn't.

Room Tip: Don't go here, it sucks!!!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Chris N, Manager at Savannah Suites Augusta, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. It is this kind of feedback that helps us move forward. Every word, idea, and opinion you shared is going to be analyzed thoroughly. Our progress based on your feedback will be monitored continuously. Thank you for your time and effort. We at Savannah Suites Augusta always strive to improve the quality of our service. We hope that you would consider giving us a second chance the next time you are in Augusta for a long term stay or for 1 night we value all of our guests.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

this is a nice place. the rooms are comfortable and clean no problems with service and they have security. so if you stay one nite or month you will be satisfied. and everything is in minutes walking.

• Stayed December 2012
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I have shared your review with the staff and we all appreciate your wonderful comments. We are pleased that you enjoy staying here and hope that you will continue to do so. Thank you.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Savannah Suites is one of the best hotels I've ever stayed at very clean the area is close to the mall and other shopping centers I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family the service from the staff was fantastic whatever we needed they provided there were no bugs that's a plus they even have a stove to cook which is also a plus especially if you're staying a week for vacation or business

• Stayed April 2013
We are delighted that you had a wonderful time with us in Augusta! Our friendly staff, location, and comfy beds are some of many things that we do to exceed expectations. We appreciate your feedback. It serves as motivation for our team. It would be our pleasure to serve you in the future.

Been to Savannah Suites Augusta? Share your experiences!