“Great Service” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Charleston, SC
“Great Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

We were traveling and didn;t feel like dining out so we ordered to go - the order was ready when we got there and was prepared as we ordered it. The only negative thing was that my steak was a bit tougher then I expect from Outback - this could have been a combination of being taken out as well as cutlery at the hotel.

Visited January 2013

Charleston, SC
“Excellent Take-Out service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

We were too tired to dine out so we ordered to go - the service was swift - the food was up to their typical standards (my steak was a little on the tough side, but I attributed that to the travel time)

Visited January 2013
Savannah, Georgia
“Great place for dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

This place does get busy so you should show up early, but that is good thing to me. I would rather eat at a place that is busy than a place that is dead. The food is the reason for this place being busy. The service is just okay but I have never had a bad meal here and I eat at the restaurant at least twice a month when traveling on business. Good happy hour as well.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Augusta
“Late Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

We enjoyed dinner here on Sunday for my husbands birthday. We arrived about an hour before closing. I normally reschedule dinner if its less than an hour to the closing time of the restaurant because of bad service. This was a risk worth taking. I had the salmon and my husand the sirloin and they were delicious. Our daughter wanted the ribs but they were out, that was the only problem we had. I will definetly go back!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Aiken, South Carolina
“Something in Food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

My daughter found something that looked like tiny bones in her meal, complained to manager. He apologized and offered her something different. Bad attitude

Visited August 2012