“Great value” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 80 Hotels in Augusta
Charlotte, United States
“Great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

This hotel is located in an area of Augusta that is under-served for hotel choices. Many area restaurants to choose from and very convient to downtown as well as county locations. Pricing is in line with other hotels in Augusta that offer this level of comfort and is not an Interstate hotel (thankfully)!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Rolf H, General Manager at Home2 Suites By Hilton Augusta, GA, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
SSHHH. Don't tell other investors that putting another hotel in the older, lesser part of town because that is where everyone else is at, is a bad thing. We enjoy having the nicest, freshest and newest part of Augusta all to ourselves. :-)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

I have stayed here at least 1 night each month over the past 3 months. Great friendly staff who go out of their way to make you happy. It's a pain that you can't GPS the address and I would say that is the only issue.

• Stayed February 2014
Thank you for being a repeat guest. Hopefully we will be on the next GPS update. In the mean time, anyone can put in 3638 Walton Way Extension and that will bring them right to the entrance to the road we built and set the hotel on.
Augusta, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

Excellent hotel and excellent staff!!! We had an ice storm in Augusta, Ga which cause us to lose power in our home. The staff at Home 2 by Hilton welcomed us with open arms and treated us just like family. Every person we came in contact with was extremely friendly and courteous. The rooms were clean and the the kitchen area in the room was a BIG plus. The largely space room could sleep 6 people comfortably with no problem. I definitely look forward to going back there and encountering the beautiful outside atomsphere.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Rolf H, General Manager at Home2 Suites By Hilton Augusta, GA, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
We are so happy that we were able to give you some sense of peace during that ice storm. It seems like everyone in Augusta is going to be cleaning up for months.
Varnville, SC, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

Our many stays have convinced us that thew staff at this hotel are truly "World Class". From the moment one walks through the door for check-in until time for check-out, the staff makes it perfectly clear that you as their guest are the most important person in "their world".

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Rolf H, General Manager at Home2 Suites By Hilton Augusta, GA, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Thank you for such a wonderful compliment. We do strive to deliver the best stay possible and I am happy to see your experience is alignment with our attitudes and philosophies.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

So I expected to see animals gone wild, but either they were all asleep or pets don't travel through the week, because i saw none. It was probably my imagination that when I opened my room door, it sort of smelled like a dog had been there, but Im sure it was because I KNEW it was pet friendly...and in all actuality there might have been... its allowed!
But anyhoo, I ran into a few problems immediately, a malfunction with my TV and a constant beeping noise that I had no idea where it was coming from. That would have earned a lower rating but they have this little sign on the desk that reminds you of the "W" mission, to serve you whenever, whatever....so the sign gives you a number to text for whatever you need, anything it states...so I tried it and was pleasantly surprised to receive a text back right away...literally like 2 seconds. Then after explaining my problem, they texted that they will send someone up. I expected this would take all night, but again...there was a knock at my door in 2 minutes. It was the lady from the front desk and she fixed both problems immediately.
The room is spacious and awesome for a business traveler with all the desk space and outlets everywhere. The only thing I could have asked for is lotion, but otherwise I was happy!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Rolf H, General Manager at Home2 Suites By Hilton Augusta, GA, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
As hard as we try, we know that everything will not be perfect at all times. What we do stress to each other is: although we cannot prevent every problem we can control how fast we react to it. I am happy to hear you enjoyed our texting service. In this day and age, it seems that most people would rather text than talk so we try to make all communication as easy as possible.
Lansing, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

What a superb experience. From my initial phone call for a reservation with Charmaine to my checkout with Claressa, my six weeks at Home 2 was exceptional. Charmaine even remembered me when I called a second time to ask some follow up questions regarding the hotel's location and amenities. Most impressive! Even before I checked in on 3 January, Dave gave me a tour of the room I would be staying in and the hotel. The entire staff was always friendly and willing to assist in any way they could. The housecleaning staff was impressive. Alva, Alice, Lisa and others were always caring and thorough in their duties. They even took the time to get to know my dog Oliver during the stay and he enjoyed having them visit. Martha Thompson, the housecleaning supervisor, was especially appreciated for her willingness to check in on Oliver while I was at work. She definitely went beyond to ensure my stay was perfect and stress free. The breakfast area was well managed and well stocked even during the snowstorm and subsequent ice storm we experienced in February. I would also like to commend Lauren, Bea, Georgina and all the other wonderful staff members that made my stay seem like home. If I ever have to go to Augusta again for business or pleasure, I know where I want to stay. I have been on extended trips before but none of my experiences compares to what I encountered from the great people at the Augusta Home 2 Suites. Please convey my personal thanks to all. It is a joy to be part of the Hilton Honors Program and I am grateful for the hospitality extended to Oliver and me by the Augusta staff.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

We are all so thankful for the kind words. We all came to know and love Oliver so it was a pleasure to watch after him. It was also a pleasure to get to really know you personally during your stay. Our goal as a team is make everyone feel they way you did about your experience with us.
Pensacola, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

This is the newest hotel in town and is a great stay! The only drawback I can note is the walls, floors,and ceilings are quite thin. I could tell there were kids above me with rolling toys on the floor, barking dogs and the doors shutting or water running through pipes were audible as well. The breakfast was different than most, but healthy and had a good variety. I travel with a service animal, this hotel is 'animal friendly' for those traveling with pets, though not all pet owners are respectful of service animals and I had 2 instances of other guests dogs off their leashes on the floor I was on and these 2 little dogs attacked my 65+ pound American bulldog service animal. That is too bad, and it gives people who NEED to travel with their animals a bad taste and all pet owners who travel with their companions a bad name. I would stay here again, but will request the highest floor for sure!

Room Tip: Get the highest floor if possible.