“hidden gem” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Augusta/Riverwatch

You added Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Augusta/Riverwatch to your Saves list
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Augusta/Riverwatch
Ranked #44 of 79 Hotels in Augusta
Brooklyn, Connecticut
“hidden gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

I stay here regularly. I always have a good experience. The staff is great especially Trey, she always makes sure I have everything I need when I arrive she even calls to check on me after I get to my room. Talk about making someone feel welcome! The housekeepers are great, I think Ann is my favorite. Do not get me wrong the hotel could use some updating but all in all its a great value in a great location with clean rooms and a great staff. You just cannot beat it.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Eric T, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Augusta/Riverwatch, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Thanks for your review, and for mentioning our courteous staff! I'll be sure to pass along your compliments. I'm glad you choose to stay with us, you're welcome anytime!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

Came in early and thought I was going to haft to wait till 3 and a sweet young lady Amanda got us in fast and straight to the nice clean room . Rooms was a little small but worth it . It had everything i needed blow dryer microwave fridge and A warm cozy bed. Will be back next time I need to get away.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Eric T, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Augusta/Riverwatch, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Thanks so much for choosing to stay with us. I'm glad we were able to accommodate you. I'd also like to thank you for mentioning one of our courteous, friendly staff members. We strive to provide excellent hospitality for all of our guests. Come back soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

Just recently stayed there a few days ago...rooms are clean, friendly staff. I think they are doing a good job. I would recommend this hotel to people visiting the Augusta area or any type of visit. A++

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Eric T, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Augusta/Riverwatch, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Thank you so much for staying with us during your business trip! I am so glad you enjoyed your time at our hotel. Please come visit us again!
Washington, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

I stayed at the beginning of November. It was an all around good stay. I had a double room. It was very clean. The customer service was great. Trey went above and beyond to make sure I had everything that I needed as far as directions and such. The only thing it really needs are new tvs

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Thanks so much for staying with us, I'm glad you had an enjoyable experience. We pride ourselves in our attentive and courteous staff members. I will be sure to pass along your message to Trey. I will also make a note about our TVs to include in future plans as we renovate our interiors.
Beltsville
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

Booked my stay through Expedia to stay 4 nights, the day before. Arrived around 11 pm, after a 12 hour drive. Lugged my stuff up to the second floor where my room was at the very end of the hall. The room was not clean--I mean bed unmade, dirty towels on the floor; it seemed as if someone had just taken a shower. I was really disgusted. The front desk person was very apologetic and gave me another room. Room appeared clean (but I still spray everything with Lysol) and had a Jacuzzi tub in the room. That was nice; I used it that night. I guess housekeeping was paid by the minute because when I refused to get out of bed around 10 am the next day, no one bothered to do anything in the room after that until the last day they made up the bed. They did bring a towel one other day I was there. If you don't mind occasional housekeeping, than you probably be ok staying there. Bed was very comfortable.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
First off, thank you for choosing to stay with us during your time in Augusta. I apologize for the inconvenient and unpleasant experience you had upon your arrival. I'm glad our courteous staff was able to rectify the situation. Please feel free to ask for me if you have any other concerns.
Augusta Ga
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

Good stay but had to ask for towels because only one was in bathroom even though the day before it was full. The bed was not fully made and housekeeping did not but pillowcases on the pillows. I stayed there a total of 4 nights and had to ask for towels twice because housekeeping only left one towel and two people occupied the room. I came in really late at night on Saturday November 2 and when I used my entry card to gain enty to the front desk. The front desk clerk had her friends there socializing in front of her, hanging out. The front desk clerk's friends the male in particular was rude to me and my paying guest as we passed by them to reach the elevator saying horrible insults about us. Wow...I never expected this from your business. For our safety we quickly got into the elevator. That is my review.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Eric T, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Augusta/Riverwatch, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
We are sorry to hear about your experience at our hotel. We do apologize for the below standard service provided to you by our housekeeping staff. Your feedback is highly appreciated and we have since addressed this with housekeeping insuring your next stay with us is 100% satisfactory. For the incident you experienced in the lobby upon your late return back to the hotel we also sincerely regret. The men who acted rudely towards you were actually guests of the hotel. The front desk agent immediately addressed the men explaining such behavior was wrong and unacceptable. We do hope you will accept our sincerest apologies and let us accommodate you the next time you are in the Augusta area. We will offer you a great room at a great rate with a promise for a much more positive stay.

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Augusta/Riverwatch? Share your experiences!