Do not stay at here. I stayed here to do the Augusta half ironman and left my purse in the room. When I traveled back to Alabama I noticed the following week while I was at work there were charges being made to Papa Johns pizza, advance auto parts and verizon pre paid all in Augusta while I was not there anymore. I don't eat pizza and have as a female have never been to advance auto parts and I don't have a prepaid phone. I am billed for my phone service. I used the card to purchase gas before I arrived and didn't notice it was missing until I saw the charges. This place is dirty and needs repair. There was a church group that were loud in the hallways. I called to he front desk and they didn't even respond to the noise. The next morning I asked what all the noise was about and she admitted she didn't go see but asked if it ever stopped. Really? Worst experence ever. Should have known when it was so cheap it wouldn't be nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located on Interstate 20, the Microtel Inn & Suites hotel is less than three miles away from the Augusta National Golf Club, home of the Masters Tournament. This Augusta, GA hotel is also minutes away from local points of interest like the James Brown Arena, the Augusta-Richmond County Civic Center and Augusta State University.Nestled beside the Savannah River, the Augusta Riverwalk and downtown historic Augusta are both less than four miles from the hotel. These areas offer a variety of sightseeing opportunities, museums, numerous entertainment options, specialty shops and unique eateries.Guests of this Augusta, GA hotel are invited to enjoy amenities and features including: Free continental breakfast, Free wireless high-speed Internet access, Free local and long distance calls within the Continental U.S. Seasonal outdoor pool, Guest Laundry. Business travelers will appreciate modern conveniences like free weekday newspapers, a public computer with Internet access, and copy and fax services. All of our guest rooms come with standard amenities and have curved shower rods, hair dryers, coffee makers, iron/board, microwave, refrigerator, full cable television with DVD players and work desks. ADA accessible rooms can be requested. For added guest convenience, we offer free parking that can accommodate most cars, trucks and buses. Coin-operated laundry facilities and valet cleaning services are available. Whether your travels bring you to breathtaking Augusta for business or pleasure, make the Microtel Inn & Suites hotel your home away from home. Our ideal location, countless amenities and friendly staff await you. Book a room with us today and enjoy everything we have to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Augusta/Riverwatch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn & Suites Augusta / River Watch Parkway Hotel Augusta
- Microtel Inn And Suites Augusta / River Watch Parkway
- Microtel Hotel Augusta