“Always good” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Atlanta, Georgia
“Always good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

We have dined here several times have never been dissappointed That being said....last Sunday we went for Brunch and my eggs benedict was cold when I took a bite. I ate it and said nothing but for the price and type of restaurant this should not have happened. If you are going to poach the eggs ahead of time you are going to have to replunge for exactly the correct amount of time to reheat the egg to "just cooked" temperature

Visited March 2013

North Augusta, South Carolina
“Very nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

My daughter and I ate there and really enjoyed the meal. We had a Bloody Mary that was excellent. Very knowledgeable staff and friendly. I am looking forward to when me and my husband can go.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Stafford, Virginia
“Costly but very good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

The name bistro in the US usually implies extra costs so that is something that may be expected, however it is a restaurant in a strip in Augusta GA and so the price is more than you might expect. That said the place is worth going to, if you have the money for it to be a regular/happy hour place, or for special occasions. The wine list is pretty good, decent beers available for a wine place, and the cocktails are very well done. The food is quite good with a small menu that features seasonal/as available specialties. I can say the fish dishes are quite well cooked and my wife really enjoyed the duck. The service was quite good as well. The waiter was very knowledgeable about the menu including knowing the details of the special, a fresh not widely available fish from South America. He was attentive without being abrasiveness or over the top. All in all I am not sure I would be a regular at this restaurant but for special occasions, change of pace, in the mood for bistro style food or wine bar feel, I would place this over other Augusta establishments

• Visited February 2013
Georgia
“Go for the Blue Cheese Salad and Martinis”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

We took my former college roommate here for dinner because she wanted some great food. We called to get a table, yes reservations are required. When we arrived the mood was festive and the food choices plentiful.
They serve a great calamari appetizer.but it is the blue cheese spinach salad that was most memorable. It is made with spinach, bacon, blue cheese dressing, spiced pecans, cranberries with a wedge of blue cheese on the side. Had a seafood dish with shrimp and scallops, delicious. Passed on bread pudding which my hubby and friend said was some of the best they have ever had.
Would highly recommend this eatery!

Martinez, Georgia
“Best of Augusta!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I dine here every month or so and we have never been disappointed. Our favorite entree is the seafood and grits. The atmosphere is charming and the service is very good. Go and try it! I bet it will become one of your favorite places, too.