“Quiet, comfortable, spent my Christmas night sleeping in Heavenly peace!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Affordable Suites of America Augusta

You added Affordable Suites of America Augusta to your Saves list
Affordable Suites of America Augusta
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2633 Perimeter Parkway, Augusta, GA 30909   |
Ranked #4 of 80 Hotels in Augusta
Savannah, Georgia
“Quiet, comfortable, spent my Christmas night sleeping in Heavenly peace!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

Affordable Suites of Augusta has amazing staff, better than any expensive cushy hotel beds, bedding and linens.....even more plush that what I choose for my own home. Our stay was perfectly flawless. The hotel suite was secure, safe and quiet. We will definitely be returning for another stay. There was no drinking, partying or anything of the like. It is a place for professionals, or families, but the best part is the rule against noise. I love it!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
sheryl k, General Manager at Affordable Suites of America Augusta, responded to this review, December 28, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post your review, I am glad you enjoyed your stay over the Holidays.
Our linen company does a great job maintaining all our linen.

We strive to keep our property professional,quiet and overall a home like atmosphere, since so many of our guests have made this their long term home away from home.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Sheryl Kluge

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Greenville, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

Have never seen any place other than 5 star resorts maintained at such a high level. Spotlessly clean. Roomy. As a single female traveler I could not have felt more safe and secure. The manager was not available when I arrived, but made a point to check with me as I was bringing more of my things to my room to see if all was ok and also as asked if I was familiar with the area. When I said no she offered several dining & last minute Christmas shopping ideas. In an area where customer focus tends to be rare, this manager & her property rock.

• Stayed December 2012
sheryl k, General Manager at Affordable Suites of America Augusta, responded to this review, December 26, 2012
Thank yo so much for taking the time to write your review on Affordable Suites Augusta.

My entire staff prides themselves on the level of cleanliness we offer here. I have shared your review with all of the housekeepers and they are very thankful.

Affordable Suites believes cleanliness and great guest service stands us apart from other hotels, we strive everyday to exceed all our guests expectations. We are thrilled you were pleased.
With our locked entrances and great location we are very convenient to restaurants and shopping but most importantly a very safe hotel.

We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

I was here a few days ago for an interview. The suite was clean, spacious, and everything was well-maintained. I also really appreciated Sheryl for allowing us to have a late check-in that let my mom stay in the suite while I interviewed for a day. No complaints here! :)

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
sheryl k, General Manager at Affordable Suites of America Augusta, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay with us in Augusta GA.

I ma glad your interview went well and it was our pleasure to accommodate your mother. Guest service is our main objective and meeting the special needs of each guest. I have found the little things mean the most and thank you for mentioning this.

We look forward to seeing when you are back in Augusta.

New Baltimore, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I was in town for three days to watch my daughter graduate from AIT training at Fort Gordon, I could not have picked a better place to stay!!
The place is new and the Resident Manager Sheryl Kluge was awesome and made sure everything was perfect, The hotel is located near all sorts of restaurants and shopping malls and minutes from Fort Gordon and is extremely clean and comfortable.
I highly recommend this hotel and will return when I am in the area.
Thank you Sheryl for a wonderful stay

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to post your positive review for Affordable Suites Augusta.
We strive to exceed every guests expectations and are glad you found our location so convenient to dining and shopping.
We are a great location for Fort Gordon visitors, employees and of course soldiers.

Thank your daughter for her service and I hope you are getting use to her being away from home.

We look forward to seeing when you are in the area again'.
Manager
NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

This is the most amazing hotel stay I've ever had! No complaints!!!
*Sheryl is amazing & sweet. She made sure I had everything I needed!
*I was there for a job opportunity & Sheryl allowed me to check in earlier!!!
*The space is perfect, the cleanliness is phenomenal, I love how it feels like your own home!
*Love the kitchen & it comes with dishes, pot/pan, utensils!
*2 TVS, which was great since my bf loves to watch sports all day!
*HBO channels are FAB.
*Location close to McDonalds, Myabi, Augusta Mall, Buffalo Wild Wings, Target, Walmart!!
*Comfortable couch & bed, loved how the dining table can roll around for your convenience!

I can't say enough about this place but I really wish I could live there lol:) Thanks Sheryl!!
~visiting from North Carolina~

Room Tip: Sheryl will give you the best! It is very quiet there & peaceful. People won't disturb you e...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
sheryl k, General Manager at Affordable Suites of America Augusta, responded to this review, November 17, 2012
Thank you for all your positive comments about Affordable Suites Augusta. I am glad we were able to accommodate your early check in. We strive to work with all our guests to handle any special needs they may have.
It is wonderful to hear that our locked entrances are a welcome by our guests. Our location is very safe and our locked entrances, and well lit parking lots add to our security.
My housekeeping staff and I are dedicated to guest service, cleanliness and maintaining the beautiful hotel our owners built.
We are proud you noticed and took the time to write this review

isle of palms
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

I was in Augusta for a two month work project and stumbled into the Affordable Suites of America Augusta. The room was perfect for longer term business lodging, two flat screens, ethernet, wirelss, two grills, washer/dryer, full kitchen, separate bedroom, comfortable furniture, vending, exercise equipment, outdoor patio and convenient to everything...all at a more than reasonable rate. The entire place was alway spotless, very well maintained, and very secure. Sheryl the manager was great in every way as were the cleaning ladies. This place is a no brainer, do yourself a favor and check it out.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for writing a review and making such comments on all Affordable Suites Augusta has to offer, I am sure this will help many other travelers.
Out courtyard with the gas grilles is a big hit with all our guests and of course the 32" flat screens, we are pleased you enjoyed them and also used out laundry and fitness facilities.
Our entire staff works hard and is dedicated to maintaining a beautiful clean hotel and we are proud you noticed how spotless and secure out hotel is.
I share all reviews with the staff and I am excited to share yours with them to show them their hard work and dedication is appreciated and noticed by our guests.
We look forward to having you stay with again when working in the Augusta area.

Augusta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Perfect in every sense! The suites are spacious, there's a FULL kitchen with 4 stove-tops and oven, and extra-room for the little one(s) to play. Beds were comfy, the building was quiet and the patio area was great for my toddler to run around and have some 'outside' time without us worrying about her safety since the building is secure. Plus the resident manager is on site and was VERY helpful in every way.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Been to Affordable Suites of America Augusta? Share your experiences!