“Loved It!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Fort Gordon

You added Quality Inn Fort Gordon to your Saves list
Quality Inn Fort Gordon
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4073 Jimmie Dyess Pkwy, Exit 194 off Belair Rd, Augusta, GA 30909   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #15 of 79 Hotels in Augusta
charlotte, nc
“Loved It!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2009

I went down to visit my husband for the weekend. We got the military rate that was very reasonable. Being so close to the base I wasn't expecting much, but was pleasently surprised. From check in to check out was wonderful. The room was pleanty big with a small kitchen. Everything was clean, and I did ask for more towels, but because I used to work at a hotel i know the houskeepers cant give them off the cart, so I went to the desk and they were more than happy to give me more. The pool, and work out room were just the right size, and breakfast in the morning was perfect. I couldnt have asked for a better location ( Right next to gas stations, main roads and the base). I understand this hotel wasn't built last year.... but it surpassed my expectations and was very well kept. I will be returning when I go back this summer to visit again for a week.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
lafayette, louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2008

i have nothing but good to say about our stay from the first phone call to checking out. THe grounds of this hotel are very clean and well kept, the rooms are also very clean and well kept.

THe continental breakfast is plentiful and the interior lobby is very well kept. The staff is very personable and I will definately be coming back to this hotel.

They have a coupon for the waffle house right next door, which has excellent service.

• Liked — kitchenette
  • Disliked — noisy hairdryer
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Roscoe, IL
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2005

When we walked in,the lid to the toilet tank was off and on the sink and the toilet didn't flush. They did come within a few minutes to fix it when we called but the sink was left dirty. When we returned later that night, and pulled down one of the bedcovers, there was grit and hair all over the bottom sheet. My husband and I were disgusted. Thank god there were 2 beds. The other one looked like it had clean sheets, although both blankets had stains and holes. We were tired so decided to call in the a.m. We didn't even bother to mention the stains on 2 of the 3 chairs. The front desk clerk said she would talk to management about an adjustment when they came in later. We never heard back, and when we mentioned the adjustment at check out, the clerk replied she had not said there would be an adjustment, just that she would inform management. She told us they asked Housekeeping, who replied no one had slept in that bed. (Obviously someone had) She didn't know why they didn't contact us, but she did not have the ability to do a significant adjustment. This is supposedly a Choice property that offers 100% satisfaction... Never again.

• Stayed November 2005
Riffa, Bahrain
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2003

Fairly clean and secure. Average, but adequate. Multiple requests for more than 2 towels for 2 adults were unheeded by housekeeping, and had to trek to front desk for towels and utensils for kitchen. Oldish, but a fair price for the stay at $48 a night.

Been to Quality Inn Fort Gordon? Share your experiences!