This is a nice looking holiday inn express that we reserved through a reward night while passing through Augusta. Our stay was comfortable and overall a pleasant one. The noise from the next room was mildly annoying (a few people having drinks before heading out). The room was up to par with the exception of the sticky bathroom flood which I believe had something to do with the cleaning products used. The room didn't smell fresh, but it wasn't odorous. We were very happy with the breakfast as we usually are with express hotels. The pancake machine was pretty neat and the breakfast attendant was one of the best.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Augusta North Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Augusta North Hotel Augusta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Let us welcome you to the brand new Holiday Inn Express Augusta North hotel just off of I-20 and Washington Road near downtown Augusta. Whether visiting for business or leisure our hospitality is appealing. Our Augusta hotel offers relaxing rooms featuring stylish decor & amenities, including wired/wireless HSIA, 32 inch HDTV & plush triple sheeted bedding. Our Holiday Inn Express Augusta North hotel is your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Olotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Augusta North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.