My stay was during Christmas week for four nights using Priority points. I arrived on Christmas Eve after a long seven hour drive. Upon arrival, I was greeted by Justin, who despite having to work Christmas Eve, was incredibly friendly and upbeat. I was checked in quickly and was given a larger room than originally assigned. As my children would be staying with me during my visit, this was a true blessing. A roomy elevator took me to the fourth floor which opened into a well lit hallway. My room was large indeed. There were two comfortable queen beds, a chair with foot rest, two small tables, two additional chairs, and a large bureau. Even with all that, there was still plenty of room to spread out and walk around. A flat screen tv offered a wide variety of channels that satisfied all tastes. The bathroom was spacious as well, with a large vanity area, hair dryer, and shower that consistantly had hot water and good pressure. The only negative for some guests may be the lack of micro and fridge. If there is a need for them, book a larger suite. As I rarely use them, this was not a problem. All areas were spotless. The breakfast area was equally inviting, with a wide variety of hot and cold offerings. During my stay, they offered eggs, sausage, bacon, biscuits, cereal, pancakes, fresh fruit, a variety of juices, coffee, instant grits and oatmeal, muffins, breads, and awesome cinnamon rolls. The area was kept spotless and full by a staff that was always courteous and friendly, even during peak hours. I was impressed that, even though there were few guests on Christmas day, the entire breakfast bar was full. During the day, we used the large, well maintained indoor pool that had plenty of seating and was well stocked with clean towels. Finally, and most impotantly, the staff here was awesome. The cleaning, maintenance, breakfast, and front end staffs couldn't have been nicer. Special thanks go to Justin, Brian, and Rachel who were always attentive, professional, and friendly.
To say that I was pleased with my stay would be an understatement. I will definitely make plans to come back here.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Augusta North Hotel Augusta
- Holiday Inn Express Augusta North Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Let us welcome you to the brand new Holiday Inn Express Augusta North hotel just off of I-20 and Washington Road near downtown Augusta. Whether visiting for business or leisure our hospitality is appealing. Our Augusta hotel offers relaxing rooms featuring stylish decor & amenities, including wired/wireless HSIA, 32 inch HDTV & plush triple sheeted bedding. Our Holiday Inn Express Augusta North hotel is your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Augusta North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.