I prefer and almost always enjoy staying at Holiday Inn Express because they are consistently dependable for quality rooms and excellent free hot breakfasts. This Holiday Inn Express was no exception. I enjoyed my stay. It is in a good location near shopping and excellent dining (such as French Market Grille. Villa Europa and Rhineharts). My only complaints were that the rooms surprisingly did not have refrigerators or microwaves (they had three small refrigerators available to rent at $10/night), and the room rates varied (Tuesday and Wednesday were $18 more per night than Monday and Thursday!).
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Augusta North Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Augusta North Hotel Augusta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Let us welcome you to the brand new Holiday Inn Express Augusta North hotel just off of I-20 and Washington Road near downtown Augusta. Whether visiting for business or leisure our hospitality is appealing. Our Augusta hotel offers relaxing rooms featuring stylish decor & amenities, including wired/wireless HSIA, 32 inch HDTV & plush triple sheeted bedding. Our Holiday Inn Express Augusta North hotel is your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Augusta North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.