We were passing through the area and visiting family for the day and chose this Holiday Inn Express although it was a little further away than other hotels. I like the consistency that most Holiday Inn Express hotels offer. For instance the breakfast is usually fresh and most items are the same. I love their selection of breads (usually choose a bagel) and hot foods available. Their bedding is soft and comfortable and rooms always fresh and updated. (Many hotels are fairly new but even the converted ones are equivalent with marble countertops, refrigerator, microwave and flat screen TV's. It's worth it when you are traveling or staying a few nights.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Augusta North Hotel Augusta
- Holiday Inn Express Augusta North Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Let us welcome you to the brand new Holiday Inn Express Augusta North hotel just off of I-20 and Washington Road near downtown Augusta. Whether visiting for business or leisure our hospitality is appealing. Our Augusta hotel offers relaxing rooms featuring stylish decor & amenities, including wired/wireless HSIA, 32 inch HDTV & plush triple sheeted bedding. Our Holiday Inn Express Augusta North hotel is your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Augusta North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.