I stayed here for a family gathering this month (October 2012). The check in was great, and they gave me special treatment since I was a Prioroty Club member. Our room was clean and on the fifth floor. We were given water and snacks for free, and the breakfast was good. I was expecting continental, but it was a step up. The hotel shared the area with a Sheraton and Hilton, so it was pretty safe. I didn;t like that there was no refigerator int he room, but we made it okay. I would stay again. The customer service is really good!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Augusta North Hotel Augusta
- Holiday Inn Express Augusta North Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Let us welcome you to the brand new Holiday Inn Express Augusta North hotel just off of I-20 and Washington Road near downtown Augusta. Whether visiting for business or leisure our hospitality is appealing. Our Augusta hotel offers relaxing rooms featuring stylish decor & amenities, including wired/wireless HSIA, 32 inch HDTV & plush triple sheeted bedding. Our Holiday Inn Express Augusta North hotel is your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Augusta North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.