My wife and I were here for the Ironman 70.3 weekend in Augusta in September 2012. This hotel met my expectations for a Holiday Inn Express. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The location is convenient, easy to get in and out. The lounge and breakfast were exactly what I expected. Just as an FYI the hotel does not have fridges and microwaves in every room but they do have some fridges available upon request. We had coolers so it wasn't necessary for us to have one but these days it is somewhat expected to have a fridge and microwave. You won't be disappointed.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Augusta North Hotel Augusta
- Holiday Inn Express Augusta North Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Let us welcome you to the brand new Holiday Inn Express Augusta North hotel just off of I-20 and Washington Road near downtown Augusta. Whether visiting for business or leisure our hospitality is appealing. Our Augusta hotel offers relaxing rooms featuring stylish decor & amenities, including wired/wireless HSIA, 32 inch HDTV & plush triple sheeted bedding. Our Holiday Inn Express Augusta North hotel is your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Augusta North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.