“WONDERFUL PLACE TO STAY!” 4 of 5 stars

Executive Suites Inn
Executive Suites Inn
3682 Deans Bridge Road, Closest to Fort Gordon, Augusta, GA 30815   |
California
“WONDERFUL PLACE TO STAY!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2010

We are not talking about the Ritz here - but for $59 I had a living room, bedroom, kitchen and bath. No pictures on the walls but everything comfortable, neat and clean. When I travel there are two things that matter to me: the bed and the shower. I've stayed in hotels all over the world and I will tell you honestly this place had the best shower I've ever had. The water pressure was awsome. The bed was very comfortable. The owner/gm was very accommodating. When I asked for an additional reading lamp she brought me one. When I asked for an alarm clock she set up a wake up call. She also gave me two bottles of water - which you'll need to use to make coffee - I almost gagged when I tasted the coffee made with the tap water.

Anyway - I'd go back to this place in a heartbeat.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled solo

36 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2010

Recently visited Augusta,Ga. stayed at this Inn, wow, feel like a home, with big full kitchen, spacious front room with nice sofa and work table, back side nice bedroom for clean and cozy, good thing just mile from Ft,Gordon, a minute from I- 520 and few minutes from malls and good dining. lady at front so warm welcoming and caring staff, landscape done so well, good thing is very quite and peacefully off US 1. this plce is good for business and family traveler and specially for U.S. Army.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
WPB, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2009

This hotel was the closest to my in town family so it was a great location for us. We are from Florida so the weather was cold. The heater didn't work, the carpet smelled, had out dated and old appliances, we had to bathe in ice cold water, they had no hot water. It was so cold without a working heater that we slept with the oven door open, and used warm water bottles we warmed up in the microwave to sleep with. They only had two sets of towels for four adults. The house keeping sucked, no blankets we had to asked for more. Go somewhere else we had a horrible stay at this hotel, it was old, smelly, cold and not worth the money at all.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2009

ESI really made me feel at home. Excellent customer service. Friendly and Courteous. Rooms are spacious and clean. The location is great --just a mile away from Fort Gordon. I found all the necessary amenities. I enjoyed most the overall environment, it was very peaceful.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business

Been to Executive Suites Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Executive Suites Inn

Address: 3682 Deans Bridge Road, Closest to Fort Gordon, Augusta, GA 30815
Location: United States > Georgia > Augusta
Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites
Ranked #3 of 7 Specialty lodging in Augusta
Fully furnished 1 bedroom suites with one or two beds, complete kitchen with full-sized appliances including refrigerator, four burner stove, oven, microwave, coffee maker, dishwasher and plentiful cabinet space. Free High speed wireless internet, Cable television with Free movie channels, Guest Clothes Care Center. 24 hour on-site management with recorded video security. Central heating and air, convenient at door parking with parking for large vehicles. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Executive Suites Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Executive Suites Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.