“Fantastic Service with a Friendly Smile” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Executive Suites Inn

You added Executive Suites Inn to your Saves list
Executive Suites Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3682 Deans Bridge Road, Closest to Fort Gordon, Augusta, GA 30815   |
Ranked #28 of 82 Hotels in Augusta
Jacksonville, Florida
“Fantastic Service with a Friendly Smile”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Arrived for an extended 3 week period. Hands down some of the friendliest staff of any hotel chain, and I travel alot. The rooms were above average and better then I expected. Very quite area and room, but close to everything I needed. If the rooms were updated just a little more I would have given them an Excellent rating. Another drawback... even though the units did have a full kitchen my unit did not have pots/pans/dishes/glasses. One of each would have been nice.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Vishal T, Director of Sales at Executive Suites Inn, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us on tripadvisor.com.

We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be friendly and helpful.

We would also like to thank you for your kind comments regarding our guest rooms. Our team works hard to ensure guest satisfaction and we are happy to have exceeded your expectations.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced regarding the kitchenette furnishings in your room.

We hope you will consider stating with us the next time you are travelling in the Augusta area.

Best Wishes,

Executive Suites Inn Team

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Augusta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

I stayed at Executive Suites Inn in October 2012, the administration is second to none in friendliness, promptness, and service. My room was a very clean, expansive one bedroom furnished with everything you could need for an extended stay including: good size HD tv, couch, coffee table, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, stove/oven, plenty of cabinet space, comfortable bed with clean sheets and pillows, large closet and W/D hookups. The building is nice and the landscaping is well kept. Also, the hotel has great showers with hot water and good AC/heat. Ultimately this is a clean, family friendly place, with large rooms, and impeccable service.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your excellent review of Executive Suites Inn. We are pleased to read you enjoyed your stay with us.

It is wonderful to read your comments regarding our friendly staff and excellent guest service.

We would also like to thank you for your kind words regarding our clean and spacious guest rooms. We are pleased you were able to enjoy the amenities provided in the room such as the sitting area, kitchen appliances and spacious closet.

We look forward to having you as our guest in the future.

With Kindest Regards,

Executive Suites Inn Team
Rotonda West, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

I recently went to visit my husband at Fort Gordon and booked a room here. When I arrived, it was not as the pictures show, but it was not terrible either. The set up is very nice, although like another review said, it doesn't come with an iron, hairdryer, pots/pans... The bed was very comfortable, not rock hard like most hotels. The only complaints that I have are the bathroom needs updated, the sink and tub were rough looking and our AC didn't work properly. It wasn't hot but not as cool as we would have liked. The staff was very friendly and I will actually be staying there for another weekend. It's not the greatest, but it's nice enough, and it's really not that hard to find. There is a sign telling you where to turn..

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Hephzibah, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

Our stay at this hotel was very enjoyable. A storm damaged our home, so we got there very late. The staff was very nice. The room was wonderful. Because it was a prolonged stay the full kitchen area was used greatly. There was a nice big TV with cable, irons, blow dryers, the works. It was a port in a storm.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2012

OMG. Never, ever, ever, ever AGAIN. I booked 2 rooms and the mgt was nice at check-in. Then, they started coming into our room unannounced, questioning us about everything. They continued to call us 8 times within the first hour. We have a large family that came over so we could follow them to a funeral. As soon as they arrived, mgt. was at our door questioning them, calling me etc. Holy crap!!! It was 90 degrees, and they started calling us telling us to turn off the a/c! 5 times over two days they yelled at us about the air conditioner. Are you serious? I wanted to cancel so I could get another hotel, but they were going to charge me anyways - so I was stuck! I was there for a funeral and missed most of the service because I was dealing with these people. The following day, the same thing happened and I was late to church because they were harassing us! +smoke alarm was going off for no reason, bathrooms were uncleaned, we had to ask for towels, the iron didn't work in one room, no ironing board in the other... A nightmare.

Stay here at your own risk!!!

Room Tip: Consider rooms closer to Augusta's city center for better accommodations and better management.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Boston, Massachusetts
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2012

Web site is a total misrepresentation of this hotel. This place is outdated, worn and in need of extensive maintenance. It all starteds with entering the room, the door on most rooms were hard to open, my room had no clock, iron, ironing board,bedroom lamp,clothes hangers or working phone.
The place was painted but there was more paint on the counter and appliances than on the walls. The
heating system was so loud, it kept you awake half of the night and the refer kept you up the other half. Asked for a wake up call that never came. The stairs to the second floor were so uneven you have to be very cautious using them. My advice.... STAY SOMEPLACE ELSE....

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Newport News, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2012

My stay here was wonderful, as stated in the title. It was located not 5 minutes from Fort Gordon and in quiet area. The staff was friendly and very helpful. The rooms were as pictured and very clean and comfortable. I will staying again when I come back to the area for business.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business