“Four Night Stay Was Wonderful” 5 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 82 Hotels in Augusta
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Alford, Florida
“Four Night Stay Was Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

My family booked 5 rooms to attend a family reunion. The manager was so accommodating, as we needed different check-in dates and check-out dates, different size rooms and one handicapped-accessible room. We couldn't ask for better service, and the children with us just loved the pool. Breakfast was great, all staff we came in contact with was pleasant and handled all of our needs graciously and knowledgably. So convenient to our final destination and to the stores we needed to shop in and especially to the interstate. I highly recommend this hotel.

Sandra S.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Eric T, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Thanks for staying with us! I'm so glad we were able to accommodate all of your needs. We strive to provide the best service, and that includes unique reservations such as yours. I'm happy to hear the kids enjoyed our swimming pool. It's one of our fun amenities we offer. Come back soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Jacksonville FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Stayed in Augusta overnight and found this hotel very nice n comfortable. The front desk staff were very helpful in directing us to restaurants. Wifi was working good. The breakfast was average but it was quick n to the point before we started our day.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
I'm glad you enjoyed your overnight stay. I will be sure to make a note of your response as we discuss expanding our breakfast offerings in the future. Come back soon!
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

my mother and i stayed july 3 and 4. the room was very clean, spacious and most important, the a/c was cold! i rarely watch television, but the extra large tv in the room was irresistible...i was in augusta to visit my son and will definitely stay at this location the next time i am in the area.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Eric T, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, July 12, 2014
Thanks so much for staying with us. I'm glad your trip to visit your son went so well. Please come back and see us again.
Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

A very comfortable and clean room thanks to Shamika Davis. I was here on business and it is always great to have a nice clean well appointed room. The hospitality at this hotel is really outstanding. I was greeted at the front desk by a young lady with the sweetest smile and that, to me, is very important. The young man who was preparing the reception area was also very friendly and accommodating. The convenience of the hotel to the Interstate and to the surrounding business area is great and I highly recommend this property to business travelers as well as vacationers.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Eric T, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Thanks for your review! I'm so glad you had such a great experience with all of our staff members. Our number one goal is to ensure our staff always treats guests with a hospitality unique to our hotel. I will be sure to pass along your compliments. I'n also glad you mentioned our convenience to the highway system. Come back soon!
Charleston, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

The rooms were a very nice size with an area that had a foldout couch and coffee table as well as a microwave, fridge and nicely designed bathroom. The staff at the front desk were efficient and courteous and immediately took care of a clogged toilet upon our arrival. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. Breakfast was typical hot/cold with a few heated egg and sausage items as well as a waffle maker, but staff was slow to replenish if they did so at all with some items such as fruit, pastries and breads and waffle mix. Seating in the breakfast area was limited, we ended up on the sofa in there.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thanks for your review! I'm glad you enjoyed the size of your room and responsiveness of our staff. Our goal is to address any guest problems as quickly and efficiently as possible. I'm sorry our breakfast offerings did not fully meet your standards. I will take note of this as we work to improve our offerings in the future.
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

my first visit here but it was very nice everything was in order and the staff very friendly especially one staffer named GLORIA MC COY I will certainly return here my next visit ,pool restaurants and access to interstate easy and convenient every one was very informative and it put me right at ease I am not a stranger to your hotel chain and have always received this type of service with each visit

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Eric T, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, July 6, 2014
Thanks so much for staying with us! I will be sure to pass along your note to Gloria. Our guests always love her positive and courteous attitude. I'm so glad you stay within our chain often, especially here at Comfort Suites Augusta!
Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

Everything was exceptional. We had a room that could accomodate our travelling party (6 total), a pool that allowed my friend and his family to come and hang out for most of the evening and the entire next morning, an AMAZING continental breakfast that had more items and much higher quality food preparation than we thought possible. It was an all-around great trip and we will definitely stay there again when we return to visit my friend in the summer of 2016. Thanks for everything Comfort Suites Augusta, GA!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I'm so glad your stay was "exceptional!" Our goal is to make sure all of our guests leave with that same feeling. I'm happy your party took advantage of our spacious suites, all of which can accommodate multiple guests in a party. Come back again!

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!