“Very Nice Feel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 82 Hotels in Augusta
Marietta, Georgia
“Very Nice Feel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

This hotel was beautifully decorated, had a great breakfast, and was clean. No wallpaper coming off walls, stains on comforters etc. that I had experience the night before for more money (and no points) at Comfort Suites Summerville.

Comfort Suites Augusta is very nice and affordable. A shout out to the manager Eric Tyburski and the man doing the cleaning, Desharez Woods. Well done!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Eric T, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Thanks for taking the time to write a review, and for mentioning my name and one of our wonderful staff! We pride ourselves in having the best accommodations for the most affordable price. I'm so thrilled we were able to provide you with such. If there is anything we can do to ever make your stay better, let us know. Thanks for sating with us!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

The #1 part of our stay was the bed, it was too die for. So comfortable your body just melts away in the cushy pillows and bedding. The customer service was great everyone made us feel like family and one name I can remember, Eric, one word EXCEPTIONAL. As i walked into the lobby he acknowledged me by my name. The room key and everything was ready and perfect i didnt have to wait for him to do anything. He made sure we had the best view possible. The breakfast was good and the gym was nice. Being located right of the interstate was also a plus.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for staying with us! It was such a delight to be able to accommodate you. I'm so humbled that you mentioned me by name. Please come back and see us again! I'm so glad our hospitality really made your stay so good.
Jacksonville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

We were traveling from North Carolina to Mississippi and found this gem of a hotel on the way. I called and they had a room available at a GREAT price! I walked in expecting a decent room, but not the quality that they have. Two actual Queen sized beds, couch, and a small kitchen area. My only "complaint" was the pet boarding place next door. Dogs woke me up about 5:30, but I was able to get back to sleep. Talked to MOD when I checked out and she said they have done everything they can to their building, but the place is govt. funded and there is nothing they can do about it. They can't even buy the land, so they just have to wait till the place moves. The dog barking was muted for sure. Sounded more like it came from upstairs room rather than outside. Ask for a room on the non-animal side and you should be fine. The beds were super comfy, room was clean and nice. The breakfast was your typical continental style with some added touches. Eggs and ham and two different types of waffle flavors were a hit! We'll definitely be staying here again!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the "non-animal" side.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Eric T, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. At Comfort Suites, we strive to provide the best accommodations (and price!) in the Augusta area. We hope you stay with us again in your future travels!
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

We decided to take it easy and sleep in Augusta instead of pushing ourselves to get to Charleston after midnight with our little ones. Big mistake. It's well after midnight and we hear every stomp of the people above us. Movement is amplified by the paper walls. Even with earplugs or noise canceling headphones and Pandora blasting I hear them. This place is clean and pretty but poorly designed. I Will NEVER stay at Choice properties in the future. I'm exhausted!

• Stayed December 2013
I was surprised to read your post. I'm disappointed that you did not enjoy your stay. I apologize for any inconvenience this caused you. We normally do not get complaints of this nature, but I'd be happy to discuss it further with you over phone. I hope you re-consider staying with us again in the future.
Wood River, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

Had a very good stay Jessica was on the front desk and very helpful and courteus Jessica couldn't have been more accomadating awesome breakfast bar hotel was very clean had a nice laundry room and workout room

Room Tip: no problems stayed on 1st floor north side
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay! I will pass along your note to Jessica. We feel it's important for all of our staff to be friendly and courteous - we're glad the Comfort Suites team could provide you with good accommodations.
Guyton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

This is the first time that I have ever stayed at a Comfort Suites and I have to admit that I will spending a lot more time here for Business. The cleanliness of the facility along with the Friendliness of the staff has made this an enjoyable stay. I have to also give special thanks to Ms. Shamika Davis (housekeeper) who took the extra time to leave me a note and thank me for staying here. Her little note of comfort after a long day at work was just the nudge for me to be thankful for my choice to stay here and take the time to write this review. Thank to all at the Comfort Suites in Augusta for your Hospitality and Thank you Ms. Shamika for the note of Kindness that put that smile on my face after a long hard day at work.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I will pass along your note to Shamika. We pride ourselves in our friendly and helpful staff. I'm glad our hospitality was able to make your stay that more enjoyable.
Pleasantville, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

I stayed here for 3 nights during Thanksgiving weekend and had a great experience. The location is just off I-20 and a 10-15 minute drive to shopping, dining, Downtown Augusta, and the Augusta National. There is a gas station with a Wendy's across the street, which came in handy for forgotten items and midnight cravings. The hotel was quiet, clean and inviting and had a satisfactory complimentary breakfast. After a long drive from New York, Jessica at the front desk provided quick service with southern charm. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Eric T, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, December 6, 2013
Thanks for staying at Comfort Suites Augusta during your holiday travels! I will be sure to pass along your note to Jessica. I'm so glad you found our location to be good. We are conveniently located to most of the retail and restaurants in the West Augusta area. If you're ever in the area again, please stay with us once more! Enjoy the rest of your holiday season.