“Great Place for a Casual Dinner” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
michigan
“Great Place for a Casual Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Great outdoor seating while you wait,good service,excellent well prepared food,seafood tastes fresh. They mixed up an entre and didn't charge for it although I ate it. I would rush back,it was a great experience.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent Dinner Spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

The staff is great, it looks weird, tucked back in a strip mall kind of, but inside the ambience is nice, and the food is delicious, steak and lobster tail special is amazing.

Visited October 2012
San Antonio
“It's good.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

Seafood is one of those things that is intensely personal. My colleague and I went to the Bonefish Grill as it was across the street from our hotel. He got the Ahi Tuna and I had the grilled trout.

The meals were fine. Tasty. Well-prepared. Service was average. In short, it's a fine place to go if you want a generally well-prepared if not spectacular seafood or fish meal.

The trout was grilled but was definitely coated in oil or butter or something beforehand. It glistened. I get that a bit of oil is key but the whole reason I ordered it grilled was to attempt to stay healthy! I had the side of steamed veggies (and I'll bet they were also tossed with something) and the bourbon carrots. My colleage had the jasmine rice and the veggies with his tuna. He said his food was very good.

I'd say it's the Outback Steakhouse of fish places. Better than fast food, not a foodie paradise but isn't pretending to be either. Prices were reasonable. We each had an entree and I had a cup of hot tea (for $2.50- for hot water and a tea bag!) and our total bill was $40. It's a huge dining room and it was really loud.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Augusta, Georgia
“My new favorite restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

The food is delicious! The service is Great and they are very friendly! The portions are perfect. I have gone 3 times in 3 weeks and I keep coming back!

Visited November 2012
Nahsville TN
“Great Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

Shared a great meal at Bonefish on their BANG BANG SHRIMP WEDNESDAY. Service was great and the food even better.. It was the perfect ending to what had been a sad and trying day.

• Visited October 2012