“Great Mother/Daughter Fun night out” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 14 Activities in Athens
Athens, Georgia
10 attraction reviews
“Great Mother/Daughter Fun night out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

My daughter and I meet to do something special together every couple of months. We've done canvas painting before but have talked about doing a UGA painting together since she is an Alumni and we are huge Bulldog fans. We found an evening at ARTini's where the painting was Sanford Stadium and went for it! The session was a lot of fun and our paintings came together great! It is always fun to see how everyone's pictures turn out, all slightly different but so similar. We had fun during our session sending pictures to my daughter in NY as we progressed along having her try to guess what we were painting. She now wants to do this, so I've booked a session at a similiar place in NY when I will be up there visiting this month. No artistic ability is required (believe me I have none) and you end up with a masterpiece you can be proud of!

Visited February 2014