“one of the better” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #51 of 338 Restaurants in Athens
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, Fusion, Wine Bar, International
Good for: Romantic, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
“one of the better”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

there are many choices in Athens for good food and this place is one of the better. we enjoy coming in and mixing up some appetizers for the meal. Mary Beth makes a great non-sorority cosmo

Visited February 2013

Athens, Georgia, United States
“Culinary Jewel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

East West Bistro is known for its food presentation almost as much as for its taste. I love almost any fish there but my favorite item is a simple salad called the Eastern Waldorf. Try it, you'll like it.

Visited July 2012
Savannah, GA
“Would have given it 5 stars if the waitress had been better”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Had an earlyish dinner here on the weekend. Waitress was nice enough, but was very inattentive--spent half our meal trying to flag her down for extra bread, the check, etc. Too bad, because the food was excellent and a very good value. Would go back and try again!

Visited February 2013
Canuck in Idaho
“another one to cross off the list”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

I came here with a group of friends recently and we ordered a wide variety from the menu. I am not sure anyone loved their dinner. My bulgogi udon bowl was good for the first few bites and then the salt took over and I couldn't eat much of it. My husband's entree was forgotten, the girl I was sitting next to ordered salmon and wow(!) the fishy smell was very strong. One of the appetizers ordered was inedible. I am not sure any of our group will return. Service was decent.

Visited December 2012
Cumming, Georgia, USA
“Unexpected menu items”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

The chef definitely mixes up cultures in the food. We were taken here to eat by a friend who had been here before. Not sure what to expect. Tried one of the lunch specials that was a mixture of Asian and Mediterranean cuisine, while my husband had a Bistro Burger. Was rewarded for my adventuress choice with great flavor and almost more food than I could eat.

Visited June 2012