“Terrible service every time I go” 2 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #146 of 343 Restaurants in Athens
Athens, Georgia, United States
“Terrible service every time I go”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

I've gotten the wrong food (at the drive through, so I only realized it when I got to work and opened the bag) and some very bored/busy-with-everything-but-helping-me service. I've pretty much relegated myself to only using the newer east side Dunkin because the staff is more likely to be friendly and helpful there. We all have bad days, but I can't remember ever having a GOOD experience at this location.

Note: don't get anything involving fried chicken (Chicken biscuit, etc) They seem to fry everything in the same breading/dough/oil so you're be eating chicken that tastes like an unsweetened donut. Or hey, if that's your thing, go for it!

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Smyrna, Georgia
“Still the best coffee on the planet...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

We stopped for a hot breakfast and coffee. The hot food here is just OK....all ready-made, microwaved food. The coffee is the best ever! Service was quick and the bill was cheap.

Visited May 2013
“Doughnuts and icecream at this location!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

This location has combined Dunkin' Donuts with Baskin Robbins Ice Cream. That makes it a great place to have dessert with family as everyone has a great selection! I recently bought donuts for my team at work to celebrate completing a project and they were scarfed down! Faves are the jelly donut and the boston cream.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
georgia
“specialty donuts are pretty good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

My bagel was toasted with plenty of cream cheese and the donuts were fresh and delicious. I got a hot chocolate "slushie" and it was yummy except for the brain freeze from consuming too quickly. The coupons they offer make this a great deal for breakfast food on the run!

• Visited July 2013