“So NOT go there if you absolutely can't eat gluten or if you don't want your bill handed to you half way through finishing.” 2 of 5 stars
Review of DePalma's Italian Cafe

Ranked #48 of 342 Restaurants in Athens
Cuisines: Italian
Toronto, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

Bad service - the server took away my partner's plate while I was still eating, never refilled our water and then came out with the bill. All while I was still eating! The food also took ridiculously long and wasn't worth the wait.

I went here because when I yelp searched gluten free restaurants they came up. First, they didn't have any quinoa pasta. I was also told that when the do have it, they cook it in the same water as the regular pasta. A big NO if you are advertising as gluten free. So we had the mushrooms and a couple of salads. I am also feeling sick to the stomach as i write this so Avoid if possible.

• Visited May 2013