“Enjoyed my dinner” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Enjoyed my dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I went here for dinner. We ordered the veggie tofu dinner and one of the shrimp dinners.
The shrimp dinner was really good. The shrimp was fried and then the sauce was poured over the shrimp which was the perfect amount of flavor for the ones on top but the bottom ones were soggy and not as good. Could the sauce come out "on the side"? I think that I will order that way next time.
The veggie tofu dish was the absolute best tofu I have ever tasted. The tofu was actually crispy which I have never had the pleasure of before. This dish is on the must try if a vegetarian.

Visited July 2014

Athens, GA
“dismal health inspection score”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

from today's Athen's Patch:

Peking

1935 Barnett Shoals Rd. Athens GA, 30605

Date: July 10, 2014

Score: 63

Too bad. I remember when this was the only non-fast food restaurant in town, started by students in the 1970's, I think it was.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
CT
“Fantastic Chinese food and plenty of it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

Four of us came here to eat dinner. The portion size is huge so take that into consideration when ordering. Crispy General Tsu's chicken was fantastic, and we got 2 other plates of food, so 3 for the 4 of us and it was plenty. They even have good prices on meals that serve 2- 10 people. Very good service and excellent food.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cornelia, Georgia
“Nice Asian buffet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

Husband and I ate here on a recent trip to Athens. Friends had recommended it as the best one in town. We arrived around 2 in the afternoon and the buffet items were still being freshly supplied, hot and tasty. As buffets go, it was pretty good with soups, salads and plenty of varying entrees available. We would definitely go again when in town

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

Delivered EXCELLENT dinner to m hotel. VERY generous portions of Shrimp fried rice and Five Special Ingredients Shrimp. Hot & Sour soup was best I've had in a LONG time!

Visited January 2014