“Don't stay here.” 1 of 5 stars
Review of InTown Suites Athens

InTown Suites Athens
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Athens
InTown Suites Athens
You added InTown Suites Athens to your Saves list
2044 South Milledge Drive, Athens, GA 30605 (Formerly Suburban Extended Stay )   |
Ranked #17 of 21 Hotels in Athens
Athens, Georgia
“Don't stay here.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Room smells like cigarette smoke. I was told that they don't have non smoking rooms.
Cabinets do not have doors.
AC and refrigerator temp cannot be adjusted.
It is suppose to have free WiFi. I have not been able to connect with any device since I have been here. When questioning the front desk, I was told that another resident states that sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't .
A lot of people hang out near the vending machines in the evening. And people yell outside at night.
I was expecting a nice safe place but what I got is a total contradiction of what the website offered.
The staff that I have met are pleasant but the quality of the rooms leave much to be desired.
Unfortunately, I have no choice but to find somewhere else to stay because the smoke smell is causing headaches and chest tightness.
It is not a safe place to be.

• Stayed July 2014

Families
Couples
Business
Commerce, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

The staff is off the charts...My stay was for 4 weeks and I was very pleased from the Manager to the cleaning staff. I did not have any problems and it is very convenient to UGA. I was never concern about my safety.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Been to InTown Suites Athens? Share your experiences!