“Friendly staff” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Turkish
Bowman
“Friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

My first visit I found the food was good and good price. Staff were very friendly and helpful. I will go again.

Visited May 2014

Storrs, Connecticut
“A decent place for a quick, cheap meal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

I had a K-bowl - essentially a salad - with beef, and it was totally fine. I thought the beef was flavorful, though a little on the dry side. Their fries and sauces were really good, and it was certainly very quick. I'd go back here, but I'm not aching to return or anything.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
“Best food ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I always craved Achim's K-Bob when I was in school at UGA and am happy to know Keba is an option. I would open one in Atlanta if I could!

Visited October 2013
Chesapeake, Virginia
“Keba Spitfire Grill, Athens, GA – 17 Aug 2013”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

While shopping at another store in the same complex on Epps Bridge Parkway, I was thinking about a light lunch. Until this initial visit, I’d never heard of Keba (pronounced Kay-Bah) Spitfire Grill. Sounding like “something different”, I suggested we tried it.

A very limited menu is offered and you can order their sandwiches on European-style bread or a wrap. Not wanting to fill up too much, I chose the beef wrap and split it with my wife. The combo is served with Belgian-style fries (Pomes Fritz) and a DIY drink. The meat was very good and the vegetables were fresh and crunchy. They offer several favors of sauces, but ALL are mayonnaise-based, so if you have problems with it like I do, ask them to delete this ingredient. My wrap was plenty good without any.

Being curious, I looked up Keba on the Internet. It was started in by a German, but has Turkish and Greek influences. According to their website, I only saw three locations, two in Athens and one in Watkinsville, GA.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Newnan, Georgia
“I would walk 500 miles”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

I went to school in Athens and fell in love with this place when it was named Achims. I have since moved 2 hours away and I make the drive for my birthday every year, as well as other times if I can manage it. Ke-ba is by far my favorite food on the planet.

• Visited June 2013