“Reasonable lunch menu” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
“Reasonable lunch menu”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

Delicious food; good value! Being from San Francisco, I've had better but this is not bad for Athens, GA. Reasonably priced lunch special with soup and appetizer combination. The dinner menu may be more expensive but selection is extensive. Service is average for busy lunch time. Pleasant atmosphere and décor but somewhat dim/dark inside. Food presentation & temperature both good.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Athens, GA
“Best Thai food in Athens”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

I wish I could bring myself to try something other than my usual dish. It's so good I can't think of even trying anything else! The Spicy Basil Eggplant is divine, prepare yourself for a mind-altering experience upon first bite.

The service is always great & anything you choose is sure to be delicious!

Visited July 2013
Georgia
“Good food not so good service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

Had a late lunch on a Saturday. The food was very good. Recommend the
Penang Curry, The server never returned to the table after bringing the food. I finally refilled my own water which he never noticed. We finally went to the front to pay because we dd not get a check. Total was $21.29 I gave the girl $22.00 cash. She said I do not have any change so I gave her 30 cents....she goes to the calculator to figure the change...l told her a penny....guess what she said I do not have a penny. Ok keep the penny but give me a dollar back. What! I just said guess you are not a math major...where do they get these workers? Once again the food was very good....

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Milton, Georgia
“Thai Spoon”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I enjoyed eating at the Thai Spoon. The staff was very friendly and the food was good. There was a nice mix of college kids and older folks - good atmasphere.

Visited December 2013
Athens, GA
“Best Thai in Athens”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I go here at least once a week for lunch; a great deal and great food. Friendly and quick service! I highly recommend the massaman curry with chicken.

Visited October 2013