“a reliably good and fun pub” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Athens, Georgia
“a reliably good and fun pub”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

We love Copper Creek. We love the beer, and we always get the "fire beef skewers," and are never disappointed (the belgian dip sandwich is a good choice, too). The service is friendly and welcoming, and the atmosphere is fun! It's not a fancy place by any means, but it's a great place to hang out!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Atlanta, Georgia
“Nice Beer Collection, good Pub Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

Copper Creek is a popular spot with the college crowd in Athens. We have dined here several times with our son and have always enjoyed the food and atmosphere. Nice selection of beers brewed on-site. Good wings & burgers, the Beef Skewer appetizer is good and Thursday night is $0.55 wing nite.

Nice place for casual dining but it is a bit noisy, but fun. We mormally spend @$15-25 per person including beer and tip.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New Haven, Connecticut
“No-nonsense brew pub”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Beers were awesome, very simple and straightforward service and menu. Cool bar covered in (Copped!) pennies!

Visited April 2013
Pekin, Illinois
“Get there early...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

I don't like dark beers--so I tried their Belgium Blonde brew--so, so, good! I think it's just a seasonal craft. I got there around 6 p.m. and had a seat at the bar, and by 6:30 the place was PACKED and a bit loud. The food is reasonably priced. I ordered the meatloaf and it tasted good but was cold in the middle--definitely was taken out of the freezer and heated up. Of course, I don't blame them--takes a long time to cook meatloaf fresh. If I could get there early, I'd definitely go again, but if it were packed, I wouldn't.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Athens, Georgia
“Sometimes its good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

You can sample brews made on site. I did not prefer any of their beers and I am fairly diverse on my beer tastes.