Sorely disappointed. My boyfriend and I ate there a few weeks ago and the beer was great and we both ordered hamburgers and they tasted great at the time. We had a horrible waitress, but were willing to overlook it because other waitresses began to take care of us. However, a few hours later we were both struck with food poisoning. For 10 miserable hours I got to relive that hamburger and sweet potato fries. I was so sick that I had to go to urgent care once they opened. I continued to throw up for two days. I called the restaurant a few days after we ate there just to let them know that we had gotten sick from the burgers and never asked for our money back, just simply letting them know so that they could look at their preparation techniques so that other customers would not experience the same thing. I spoke with the manager and he began questioning me that I had gotten sick from their food and thought that it was absolutely absurd that I was even saying that their food had caused it. He asked me for my name and phone number and told me that he would be in touch and still have yet to hear anything. I doubt that my call went further than him so beware when eating there because there is no way that they have changed a thing. Needless to say, we will never be eating there again.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.